User Tag List

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: The Weather Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Milder now, but blowing harder than your mum out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Milder now, but blowing harder than your mum out there.
    Doubtful
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite nice out there today. Apparently, I've not been out yet although MrsL says it's nice out there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh.
    Article on FB about March being the 10th month in a row to be the hottest on record.
    Cue a load of comments from people in England saying “Rubbish! I had my heating on all month!”

Honestly. Whatever your stance on global warming, how hard can it be to understand they’re talking about the global average, not what it’s like in your particular town?

People are so thick ...on average.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Sigh.
    Article on FB about March being the 10th month in a row to be the hottest on record.
    Cue a load of comments from people in England saying “Rubbish! I had my heating on all month!”

Honestly. Whatever your stance on global warming, how hard can it be to understand they’re talking about the global average, not what it’s like in your particular town?

People are so thick ...on average.
    Clever. Sitting on the fence but getting the propaganda across nonetheless. You are such a useful tool for those who use you. As it happens, NOTHING in the past decades has been ANYWHERE NEAR the hottest average temps on record. You need to go away and discover how they take their so-called temperature readings and FROM WHERE. But that would require more effort than parroting the BBC. Non-starter?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm starting to think the chemtrails theory may have some legs the "clouds" are definitely not as I remember them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Clever. Sitting on the fence but getting the propaganda across nonetheless.

Your brain is a strange place. It can’t be nice to be so suspicious of so many people - always believing they’re up to something, have ulterior motives, are out to get you. This level of paranoia isn’t making you happy - quite the reverse. And it’s not based in reality - again, checkpoints, curfews, marshall law. Didn’t happen. Was never going to happen. And the reason you got that wrong is because it was based on your underlying belief that “they” are out to get you. They aren’t, and you’ll be happier and more relaxed when you realise that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's now hailing in NE London...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same in the SW London.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure it was hail here, but it was absolutely bloody thumping down here earlier.
    Stopped now.