User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction: ARSENAL 0-0 lpool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giroud was pathetic tonight. Not just the misses but the all round lethargic display. Barely won a header, didn't hold the ball up and was a complete statue in the box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Someone usually pubs it in if we concede. Ramsey scored a goal also and Giroud should have scored. But it's not good enough.
    Ramsey's goal should have stood, it was a great goal and yes Giroud SHOULD HAVE scored but didn't. I think we're both agreeing with each other in the sense that it's not good enough.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dein-machine View Post
    How ill is Merts. I used to drink 20 pints + several scotch & coke's every sat night - get in at 6.00am, projectile vomit & be kicking the shit out of people on Wandsworth Common 9.00 o'clock sunday morning. I was worse than Ill every week.
    liver or heart disease do you reckon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    As fans we are guilty of letting last years run and Wembley final kick about cover over the cracks. We've been navel gazing. Cooing over the depth of quality we have. On paper. On fucking paper mind you. Reality in this pub league is different. We need a bastard thug in midfield and a tank in defence, added with a scrote up front.

Think of a winning team. Then list the amount of horrible cunts that play for them.

Then look at our soft-bellied team. How many are hated by opposition fans? How many will do the necessary to win and drag us through the shit of this league.

Unless we get some real bastards back into our first eleven we'll never win this league again.
    I'm not sure about that, I thought Coq and Gabriel were excellent tonight and both have that little bit of cynicism.

Like most people I think we're a top striker short but for me the biggest weakness now is Wenger for the complete lack of tactics and management. And his refusal to play players in their best positions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Giroud was pathetic tonight. Not just the misses but the all round lethargic display. Barely won a header, didn't hold the ball up and was a complete statue in the box.
    He really is atrocious at times.

Which makes the moments of genius he can provide even more baffling. No chance we can win the league with someone who blows hot and cold like him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    I'm not sure about that, I thought Coq and Gabriel were excellent tonight and both have that little bit of cynicism.

Like most people I think we're a top striker short but for me the biggest weakness now is Wenger for the complete lack of tactics and management. And his refusal to play players in their best positions.
    Coq will grow into an excellent player but he's still a work in progress. Gabriel had an awful first half alongside Chambers and he also isn't a starter.

We don't have the players willing to be cynical and manage the game, the type of bastards that get under the skin of their opponents and fans. We've missed it for years. These players inspire the rest of the team around them and we sorely lack that in defence and midfield.

It's an anaemic team that lacks personality.
    Last edited by Kano; 24-08-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing esle to add as everything has been said but i just cannot understand why we play slow football every time? if anyone can get the heatmap for today, the ball was out on the left every minute, we barely stretched them and the right hand side was free all game. If you want to win games, you are gonna have to strech teams and use the whole width of the pitch and play with pace, we dont do any of that.

Its gonna a lon hard season and if we fail to win a proper trophy, i can see Ozil or Sanchez wanting out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Coq will grow into an excellent player but he's still a work in progress. Gabriel had an awful first half alongside Chambers and he also isn't a starter.

We don't have the players willing to be cynical and manage the game, the type of bastards that get under the skin of their opponents and fans. We've missed it for years. These players inspire the rest of the team around them and we sorely lack that in defence and midfield.
    Pffffffnaaaarrr!!

Sorry
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chambers had a shocker but Gabriel covered his ass quite a bit. I've been impressed whenever I've seen him and think he and Kos would make a really good partnership.

I agree as a team we lack the cynicism but does buying players solve that if they are then coached just to go out and express themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Pffffffnaaaarrr!!

Sorry
    he has enough pussy's around him.