User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do You Want Arsene To Stay Or Go (Poll closes prior to next match)

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Want Arsene To Stay On

14 23.33%
  • I Want Arsene To Go

46 76.67%
Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger Referendum: Yes Or No

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wenger Referendum: Yes Or No

Do you still want him here or not? Simple question, no long nonsense, explanations, caveats, conditions or variables. Just simply how you feel, do you still want Arsene to be our manager.

PS* To the smart farts out there, I know he's got a three year contract and we cannot sack him or make him stay.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

The man will always be a hero and a legend, in five/ten/twenty years we will look back and marvel at the wonders he did for our club, however I just can't take the same mistakes being made anymore and the knowing of what will happen in big games before they kick off. As much as it pains me to say it, Arsene thanks for the memories, but its time to say goodbye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough, I've made a public poll for the thread. Be brave enough and vote folks.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to go.

Gille Grimandi said to a French TV station last season (before he signed and extention) that Wenger would stay because his dream is to win the CL with Arsenal. IMO the man has ovestayed his welcome and has had 17 seasons to achieve his dream. In chasing his dream/obsession, he is ruining all of his good memories with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Time to go.

Gille Grimandi said to a French TV station last season (before he signed and extention) that Wenger would stay because his dream is to win the CL with Arsenal. IMO the man has ovestayed his welcome and has had 17 seasons to achieve his dream. In chasing his dream/obsession, he is ruining all of his good memories with us.
    Win the champs lge

On topic honestly ask me after Spufs match
    Last edited by Injury Time; 18-09-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep wavering between yes and no. I thought last season that if he won a trophy and spent a bit in the transfer window, he deserved a chance to see what he could do. The landscape has changed and under no circumstances do I expect us to challenge the Man City and Chrlsea squads right now. But player and reputation wise this is as good a squad as Wenger has had for a long, long time. A 100 cap German with a near 1 in 2 goal scoring record can't get a game for us. We've got the players to play better than we are. But looking at what Klopp is able to extract from his (less able and established) players, you can't help but feel Wenger's been shown up a bit. As the OP says, Wenger will be staying regardless but I would've given him this season because he met my requirements for last season

edit: nice to see you posting Maestro, stick around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    A 100 cap German with a near 1 in 2 goal scoring record can't get a game for us.
    Not with Sanogo in the squad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Time to go.

He's had 17 years to crack it but we're as far away as we've ever been from being contenders. A European lightweight if there ever was one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Not with Sanogo in the squad

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."