User Tag List

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: newcsl utd v ARSENAL - 29th Aug 12:45, St James' Park - BTS1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Merts has a chest infection but won't take antibiotics to clear it up. I don't much like the one step up from leech pushing quacks that call themselves doctors either, but it's scientists that came up with the very few simple drugs that actually work so sometimes you have to take a Paracetamol if you have a headache. Maybe he's just being nice and doing us a favour. Gabriel is better, isn't he?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Apparently Merts has a chest infection but won't take antibiotics to clear it up. I don't much like the one step up from leech pushing quacks that call themselves doctors either, but it's scientists that came up with the very few simple drugs that actually work so sometimes you have to take a Paracetamol if you have a headache. Maybe he's just being nice and doing us a favour. Gabriel is better, isn't he?
    If he's into doing us a favour - wonder if he wouldn't mind coughing all over Giroud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny how Letters has relocated from these parts. Now whose gonna tell me i`m kneejerk reacting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Funny how Letters has relocated from these parts. Now whose gonna tell me i`m kneejerk reacting
    It's tough when you've argued against reason for so long & then suddenly the reality hits. All the crap about progress & improving under Wenger - we had 9 points out of the 3 corresponding fixtures to those played so far - against 4 this time round. Murdered Liverpool last season at home, we were lucky not to have been 5 down at half time last week.
    After the utter disgraceful lack of spending during the summer even the most blinkered Wengerites must realise the guys past it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    It's tough when you've argued against reason for so long & then suddenly the reality hits. All the crap about progress & improving under Wenger - we had 9 points out of the 3 corresponding fixtures to those played so far - against 4 this time round. Murdered Liverpool last season at home, we were lucky not to have been 5 down at half time last week.
    After the utter disgraceful lack of spending during the summer even the most blinkered Wengerites must realise the guys past it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or He's been on holiday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must win. Anything else and we are in crisis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea which Arsenal will turn up today, I'm not confident of us winning TBH. We need to win though, it's absolutely essential.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not quite as concerned about Chambers as most...... Liverpool was a bigger test and he came through it without too much consequence. I'm more concerned we find our attacking mojo......we tend to have open games with Newcastle too so there should be plenty of chances.

Mitrovic is exceptional in the air so no giving him an inch I hope.....and Wijnaldum is one of the most cultured imports to the league I've seen in a while....

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we'll give them a good hiding. 1-2.