User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Bayern, 20 October 19:45 kick off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsenal v Bayern, 20 October 19:45 kick off

We can win this if we turn up and start at a high tempo like we did against Man ure and against Bayern a coupe of seasons ago where we Ozil missed the pel. However, we look like a pub team in the CL this season and Bayern are no pushovers, they will come with a lorry load of confidence and quality.

In an ideal scenario, id rest the big boys and forget about the CL this season, we are not going to qualify, if we do qualify, we'll flop at the first hurdle. We also dont want to play in the Europa league and in this case finishing bottom is better than 3rd.

head says 1-3, heart says 3-1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Robben is playing then I hope Coquelin two-foots him into the face and snaps his neck then whips his dick out and pisses on his corpse.

If he's not playing then I hope Coquelin goes around his house after the game and does the same.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-0
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If Robben is playing then I hope Coquelin two-foots him into the face and snaps his neck then whips his dick out and pisses on his corpse.

If he's not playing then I hope Coquelin goes around his house after the game and does the same.
    I read somewhere that Robben and Ribery would both be back for this game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not overly bothered about this anymore but a big win would be nice though. It's been a while since we beat one of the elite teams in the CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to put our best team out and go for this and I think we will.

You can't effectively throw two high profile games against opponents of this calibre and expect it not to have an impact on the rest of the season.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we get a pelanty, don't let Özil take it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could rest a little bit Ozil and Sanchez and we have of course to put pace into this game and play against a big team, but we know we have proved ourselves in the Champions League. We want to make something special against Bayern Munich as it is the only way we can keep in the race.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he rests either of those two players (or Cech) the guy is an absolute fool. Hopefully he is just trying to place some doubt in Bayern's set-up for this game.

Whether we have lost our first two games, face an extremely difficult job of getting the required 4 points minimum from these two games and most likely won't win the CL isn't the point here. Ozil, Cech and Alexis didn't come here to sit out games against the best teams in Europe. They didn't come here thinking we are a club that throws in the towel at ANY point in the CL. If (and it is still an if) either of those three players are 'rested' Wenger is making life extremely difficult for himself. It would create the worst type of image about where we see ourselves as a club to any other target of substance we approach in the near future. It would put the whole focus of the season onto the league, meaning anything but winning it will see Wenger vilified from every angle.

Now of course, a team without one or two of those players might do the inconceivable and turn over Bayern at our place, but the likelihood of doing that is a lot smaller and if the gamble didn't pay off, the damage a lot greater than just our best eleven losing one game.