User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hector bellerin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    That's the 2nd most ridiculous thing I've read today.
    It's true, I read it on the beeb the other day. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37815951
    Last edited by Goonermerree; 09-11-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World;s gone mad.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    The bubble will pop at some point, and TV revenue will dry up.

People are already cancelling subscriptions. I hope these media giants get absolutely buttfucked.

One saving grace for Arsenal (I hope), is with all that money we don't spend, we won't suddenly go down the shitter. If you're not oil funded, you're fucked otherwise.....if it all goes pop, it'll be every club bar the top few that die miserably.

Hopefully Stoke first.
    I hope so. This isn't sustainable. We need to make sure we don't get too carried away with these crazy contracts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    The bubble will pop at some point, and TV revenue will dry up.

People are already cancelling subscriptions. I hope these media giants get absolutely buttfucked.

One saving grace for Arsenal (I hope), is with all that money we don't spend, we won't suddenly go down the shitter. If you're not oil funded, you're fucked otherwise.....if it all goes pop, it'll be every club bar the top few that die miserably.

Hopefully Stoke first.
    You'd think so but how far off that is, is anyone's guess.

As long as people have Sky/BT in their houses, with or without the premium shit on top, they can still throw money at the game. There are always new ways to revitalise revenue streams, which is where the ops, marketing and strategy teams come to the fore. Now TV is growing and Sky still get revenue there. I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon or Netflix tried to muscle in directly or through partnerships with Sky, at a more premium rate. PAYG will increase at a more expensive rate to make up for any shortfall. There's so much money coming in from outside sponsors that laws will probably become even more favourable for them to get ISP's to dig deeper and fuck with the streams. There are ways and means. I don't think the bubble is going to pop anytime soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Arsenal/s...10503395753985

That smile at the end

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay! Now let's get him fit, we need him.