User Tag List

Page 1 of 159 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabregas goes to Barca for £35million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fabregas goes to Barca for £35million

Dont shoot me down, but just had a text from a mate who works with people that work for the PFA, he says that Fabregas has gone to Barca for £35mill..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doubt it sunshine as we are holding out for more, unless someone is coming the other way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If true. Would be a great signing.

Oh.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    doubt it sunshine as we are holding out for more, unless someone is coming the other way.
    That was the text i wrote back, just waiting for a reply on that one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    If true. Would be a great signing.

Oh.

Don't massively care if he goes. With Wilshere emerging and Ramsey coming back and looking good we're fine in midfield.
    £35m could get us a proper defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Don't massively care if he goes. With Wilshere emerging and Ramsey coming back and looking good we're fine in midfield.
    Nah, I'm with you mate. He slows us down too much. Been saying it for years. I don't care what the stats say. He may be the one who creates the most chances....but there's a reason for that....he's the only one we rely on.

Rather see the stats more evenly spread tbh.

I still want to see Arshavin in that position anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    You dont care if one of the best midfielders in teh world wanders out the door for far less than he is worth to a champions league rival when we have a massive gap in talent between him and the rest of our midfield and with a manager who hates spending money and probably wont buy a replacement?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont care if one of the best midfielders in teh world wanders out the door for far less than he is worth to a champions league rival when we have a massive gap in talent between him and the rest of our midfield and with a manager who hates spending money and probably wont buy a replacement?
    Good to see someone is sorting out this kind of crackhead thinking.

35M is way too low for one of the top five midfielders in the world who has 4 years left on his contract. Wenger needs to be slapped if this happens.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need Levy to negotiate for us!

If we sell for less than £50m then the board should be hung,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we're not getting more than 35mil, I'll be pissed off. But I can't see we'd let him go so cheaply.

Secondly, we are over-reliant on him. It's about time we started playing as a team, creating chances from other positions. We're so one-dimensional when he's on the field it's untrue...and this has been our problem for a long time. I'm not fussed if he goes....we're too slow in our current game, becuase it's all based around him. We'll never use the pace of Theo, and to a degree Arshavin etc with Fabregas in the side. We're too continental.

I'd much rather we got the ball forward quicker, rather than pussy-footing around with passing backwards and forwards to Febregas. He's a brilliant player, don't get me wrong, but he's not the answer to Arsenals problems, because a lot of them stem from his inclusion in the team.

He's not a captain, and we're better suited playing a different game in the Prem.

Also, mark my words. The geezer's hammys are fucked. He'll be dead in a few years. Seriously, I think he's burnt out like Owen was. Once you do your hamstrings, they keep going and never properly heal.