User Tag List

View Poll Results: Next home game: Who do you want to get the three points?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

12 85.71%
  • Leicester

2 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next home game: Who do you want to see get the 3 points?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you have to decide if watching the same thing over and over and over and over again and then expecting something to change is reasonable. Is it reasonable to suppose we are in this title hunt, even if it's only on the basis of our traditional rivals being so below par? I suggest it's totally unreasonable because we've been here many, many times and always suffered the same outcome. Of course change is always possible, no matter how unlikely. Except in one case. Wenger. Change is not possible with Wenger. How has he managed to survive this long with so little to show for it and not a hint he has recognised let alone acknowledged his glaring errors and miscalculations? Never in the field of sports was so much owed by one bloke to so many. He came, he saw, he fucked it right up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The reaction is extreme but such is the nature of the internet, and this board in particular.
    But it's not kneejerk. Even I am starting to snap. The title is there for the taking this year and we're making a massive balls up of it right now.
    Things could change in a few games of course but we cannot keep cocking games like this up.
    Well I don't mean on GW specifically. I mean on places like Twitter I've seen accounts saying that we're bottling it. I agree that we should be doing better, as it's always been the case - the teams we should be getting points from; we're dropping against.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very strange OP, and the poll results say it all. Given that I am convinced now that we will continue to screw up the title, though, my second choice for the league is Leicester all the way.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneEmily View Post
    Bit of a no-brainer. Arsenal obviously. I just don't understand the knee-jerk reactions. We're still in this race. A 0-0 draw doesn't suddenly magic our chances away. 0_0
    We can get 6 points from Bournemouth AND Leicester. Sure the latter might be tough considering they're doing a grand job on the big sides in the league (surprisingly) this season but our title chances aren't out of the window yet. The race is wide open, with the whole top 4 competing for it :S
    There is a difference between logic/aspiration and reality when it comes to this team. I'm not sure that responses can be characterised as 'knee jerk' when the reality is that people are making predictions based on the past half a dozen seasons rather than half a dozen games.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sun rises, sun sets. Arsenal flatters, Arsenal collapses. Sun rises, sun sets...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on the next game. If we beat Bournemouth and Leicester/Manchester city is a draw, then I hope we win.

If we lose to Bournemouth, I honestly couldn't care less about this bunch of muppets. Leicester to beat us to stop Manchester city winning it.
    Formerly TMOKJ

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GB just wants to bet against us.

But yes Arsenal. And we will.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Us. Even though it looks increasingly unlikely with the hard away games we still have, we're still in it especially considering the patchy form of everyone in the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good post in my opinion! To stop Spu#s and City, I would rather lose! This post would not be on here if we had a decent Manager and players that actually give a fuck!