User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Leicester (home).

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've still got a few issues regarding a lack of goals and profligacy up front but right now isn't the time to right some long anal piece about that ................ TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welé
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Henry can fuck off

sack him from his coaching role too
    Why is it that any ex Arsenal pundits/commentators never show any favouritism to their old club, but all the ex Liverpool, united, chelski and all the other cunt clubs do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    Why is it that any ex Arsenal pundits/commentators never show any favouritism to their old club, but all the ex Liverpool, united, chelski and all the other cunt clubs do?
    Keown and Dixon do.

Henry is just an awful pundit and Smith desperate to distract people from his putrid sounding voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    We've still got a few issues regarding a lack of goals and profligacy up front but right now isn't the time to right some long anal piece about that ................ TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE!
    Yeah I agree, our finishing was awful, we were panicking and snatching at chances in the 2nd half, with the exception of Schemeichel's world class save from Giroud. We are going to need to improve though, we have some very difficult away games coming up and the whole team is going to need to go up a gear because we're still not playing at a high level.

Today's win was absolutely huge, we just need to capitalise on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well fuck me sideways, is there a better feeling as a football fan than watching your team win in the dying seconds? Fully deserved and a hugely important 3 points. I was ready to throw in the towel because I can see Leicester picking up more points than us over the course of the next 3 games.

We have United A, Swansea H, Spurs A.
    They have Norwich H, West Brom H, Watford A.

This win keeps us fighting and hopefully the manner of it propels us forward and crushes Leicester’s confidence.

Arsenal.

It was a slog but well done lads for not giving up. On we go!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs away is the main problem coming up.

Both Utd and Swansea are garbage.

7 points from 9 tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post

7 points from 9 tbh
    Kind of agree, think United away will be a tough one though, yeah they are garbage but Rooney & Martial will most likely cause us a lot of problems. I don't fear them at all though. Spurs away is going to be interesting. They don't scare me but I'd take a point now TBH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up the Arse!

We won despite the ref's best efforts. Wasteful obviously and I thought Theo should have started and Sanchez was off the boil, but well done to the former for finally scoring.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post

7 points from 9 tbh
    I'll take it. Spurs away is our second hardest game left tbh and Leceister will definitely drop points in games they're expected to win.

Mind you Utd away is going to be tough regardless of how poor they are - they're bound to have their tails up after their latest defeat. We really could do with Sanchez coming into some goal scoring form right now.