Page 153 of 163 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1622

Thread: EU Referendum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Well Labour do have a Jeremy at the moment.

You know what, this is exactly what I was going to post. For all of the annoyance about Boris, the real fox in sheep's clothing (excuse the pun) is Liam Fox. The guy is absolutely corrupt and bent. Speaking as someone of Sri Lankan heritage, he's a guy that took gifts from a previous genocidal regime there (and failed to declare them), had a "business associate" try and profit from his official foreign trips as defence minister etc etc........................................... and now he's made International Trade Minister where he has to woo other countries (and get wooed himself) and make deals ........ yeah what can go wrong there. I can tolerate the others (Davis is a good man even if I disagree with him and the worse that Boris will do is just embarrass us) but I'm livid about Fox's reappointment - it's a complete disgrace tbh.
    Aye, the Liam Fox appointment tells us everything we need to know about how corrupt and bent modern day government/politics really is. Like you said he's as corrupt as they come, he's basically a crook, a serial offender too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864273

Brexit plunges UK economy to worst level since 2009, data suggests

Britain's decision to leave the EU has led to a "dramatic deterioration" in economic activity, not seen since the aftermath of the financial crisis.
    Data from IHS Markit's Purchasing Manager's Index, or PMI, shows a fall to 47.7 in July, the lowest level since April in 2009. A reading below 50 indicates contraction.

Both manufacturing and service sectors saw a decline in output and orders. However, exports picked up, driven by the weakening of the pound. The report surveyed more than 650 services companies, from sectors including transport, business services, computing and restaurants. It is the first significant set of data measuring business reaction to the result of the UK referendum.
    But, but, but ................ Boris, Gove, Zim and NQ promised me that the experts were all wrong and they were right!!!!!!
    Last edited by The Emirates Gallactico; 22-07-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, but, but ................ Boris, Gove, Zim and NQ said promised me that the experts were all wrong and they were right!!!!!!
    We've dropped to 47.7 on the IHS Markit's Purchasing Manager's Index! Fuck! Not one single person, including the people running that index, has any idea what that actually means - but it sounds real bad! Sounds to me like consumers have stopped buying overpriced shit, people have started cooking at home rather than blowing cash being waited on and, horror or horrors, we're starting to sell shit to people rather than buy it. Oh wait - does that mean the deficit is under threat? Does that mean we might start seeing jobs created in real industries rather than pop-up service industries? Well I hope so. Because "growth", according to these fools, is a measure of the economy. And do you know what "growth" is? Debt. So what they are really saying (without realising it I assume) is debt is falling and the deficit is improving, has to be if growth is down and exports are up - right?

Do you seriously believe ANYTHING these so-called economists say? Have you examined their track record? Would you believe Chicken Licken if she ran up and clucked a warning the sky was falling? No you wouldn't. But when the sky DID fall, preceded by the most compelling set of financial indicators since the great depression, these experts were telling us we never had it so good. They have AGENDAS not facts. You have credit rating agencies triple A stamping packets of shit and mailing them to the experts like Greenspan who sniff deeply and proclaim it smells like roses. TRUE or FALSE? You have a government that says borrow, borrow, borrow, because tomorrow never comes. TRUE or FALSE? And these are the types of people we are supposed to believe when they roll out a 47.7 on some fictional index?

The real measure of growth is capital and savings. These geniuses have fucked the economy so badly that saving is impossible (in fact incompetence doesn't do it justice, soon you will have to PAY to save. This is how clueless they are) and growth can't happen because the billions held behind a damn that has been used to prop up the criminal banks cannot possibly be released into the broader economy because it will wash it away in inflation. And all of this is perched on top of a system of mutually assured destruction presided over by the banksters and their close on 300 trillion dollars worth of derivatives dominoes. Where is mention of this in the 47.7 percent doo-dah whatsimajig thingy that we should be so worried about?

These problems were here long before Brexit, as were the zero hour contracts, welfare cuts, declining health service, political scandal, bankster fraud and every other ingredient in a giant shit stew. All made by the 47.7 point, shit smells sweet guys who - I'm betting - managed to scalp a few dollars on the way down. And the one thing that could make this all a lot worse is if these criminal incompetents get their way with super states and mega "trade" (real crime) deals. They want to lock this insanity up forever so it can never be changed. That's why we are 47.7 on the imaginary index. That's why the Remain MP May has announced the refusal to accept the will of the majority. Because these fuckers won't take no for an answer. And they rely on all of us to swallow their bullshit. It's up to us if we do or don't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, but, but ................ Boris, Gove, Zim and NQ promised me that the experts were all wrong and they were right!!!!!!

The UK's new chancellor, Philip Hammond, urged caution.

"Let's be clear, the PMI data is a measure of sentiment, it's not a measure of any hard activity in the economy.

"What it tells us is businesses confidence has been dented, they're not sure, they're in a period of uncertainty now."
    Another BS nonsense headline, I guess some people get taken in by the headlines, none of this is a surprise to anyone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny how it's a 'Nonsense BS headline' when it doesn't say what you want it to but you're happy to cite ones which do. Obviously they're the 'right' ones.

#goalposts

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zim and NQ are in a tag team.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post

Another BS nonsense headline, I guess some people get taken in by the headlines, none of this is a surprise to anyone.

So you're saying that Market confidence isn't hit during periods of uncertainty? Or are you saying this isn't a period of uncertainty which it clearly is as no-one even those who advocated the most for it have any idea what we are going to end up with.