User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the league?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leicester

17 43.59%
  • Spurs :-(

11 28.21%
  • Arsenal :-)

9 23.08%
  • City.

2 5.13%
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Win The League - 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not winning it this season. Bunch of wasters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's gonna be sp*rs.

The shambles that is Arsenal might fluke the FA cup, but apart from that we ain't winning fuck all, not until wenger cunts off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    It's gonna be sp*rs.

The shambles that is Arsenal might fluke the FA cup, but apart from that we ain't winning fuck all, not until wenger cunts off.
    If they win it Wenger should just resign.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    If they win it Wenger should just resign.
    No need for the first four words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    No need for the first four words.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leicester have the best run in, if they hold their nerve they'll win it.
    Otherwise it'll be Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be stupidly optimistic now.

I want to forget the run we're on, I want to forget the fact that we have a stubborn oaf as a manager. I want to say that the next two games are the ones that we will win and bring us right back into it.

Beat Swansea. Beat Spurs. Importantly, take 3 points off Spurs in the process. Then we're (at worst) only 2 points behind Leicester with them to play later on on the same day. For once, the pressure is on them. Heck, even if they beat a tricky looking Watford team at Vicarage Road, I think winning the two games by this time next week really gets us back into it.

As much as Wenger and the players will work to undo the hard work from earlier in the season, we have to believe, don't we?
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    We're not winning it this season. Bunch of wasters.
    Pretty much, I'd have been shocked to see us win it to be honest, never thought we were up to it, we've been unconvincing for a large part of the season and don't deserve it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post

I want to forget the run we're on, I want to forget the fact that we have a stubborn oaf as a manager. I want to say that the next two games are the ones that we will win and bring us right back into it.

Beat Swansea. Beat Spurs. Importantly, take 3 points off Spurs in the process. Then we're (at worst) only 2 points behind Leicester with them to play later on on the same day. For once, the pressure is on them. Heck, even if they beat a tricky looking Watford team at Vicarage Road, I think winning the two games by this time next week really gets us back into it.

As much as Wenger and the players will work to undo the hard work from earlier in the season, we have to believe, don't we?
    We haven't got a hope in hell to be honest, we're collapsing like we always do, the team and manager have no bottle and never will have, it's proven......when the pressure is really on there's noone with the guts to make things happen and it comes from the top.

We've blown it by dropping far too many points in recent games our form has been awful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post

Don't do it to yourself bro, it's over...we're not winning it.

I was going over stuff this morning before the game, there was a small part of me that thought maybe just maybe if we get a result today we'll kick on.

We can't win it because the players and manager don't have the right mentality. We're a lot more inconsistent than the Spuds or Leicester, out of the 3 of us, we're the most likely to collapse under pressure, pretty sad considering the quality in each of the teams squads.

We've been given enough chances this season and we keep blowing it. Our away fixtures for the run-in are brutal too, if anything we should be keeping a close eye on the chasing pack for top 4.