User Tag List

Page 12 of 458 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Xhaka talk building again

Coquelin probably will be benched

Flamini gone
    Arteta gone

Xhaka - Elneny as our midfield
    Jack - Aaron

Xhaka, Elneny on the bench. Coq sold.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    I would not blame Ozil or Alexis for wanting to leave, these guys arent stupid. They know, having been here for the last few years, that winning the big trophies is beyond the club and there somes a time when money isnt all that matters for them.
    Me neither, I've no idea what Wenger promised either of them when they signed because it sounds to me like he sold a dream to Mesut, given what Mesut said after he signed for us.

They have no need to stick around scrapping for 4th place, they know it, we know it and I suspect Wenger knows it even if he is privately digging his heels in. They are not even paid that well in comparison to elite players in other top 4 clubs so we have pretty much nothing to offer them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger's got Ramsey and Wilshere the wrong way round in his thinking in my opinion? He keeps playing Wilshere further forward and Ramsey deep, but I've always thought that Wilshere is far more effective when he plays deep, and has the game in front of him, and I think Ramsey's natural, cavalier style is far better suited to one of the more advanced roles? I'd even consider using Ramsey as an alternative to Özil behind the CF, when we need an additional runner / goal-scorer more than a creative passer (or, to put it another way, any game where we have Giroud as CF)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't matter where you play Wilshere, he'll never stay fit, then there's his off the field discipline as well, hope we get rid he's another Walcott.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo Walcott on verge of agreeing deal to sign for West Ham

From the Sun so I cba giving them a click on their shit site. No quotes or anything, but hopefully he's off.

Thanks for the 12/13 season and nothing else, time to say goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Theo Walcott on verge of agreeing deal to sign for West Ham

From the Sun so I cba giving them a click on their shit site. No quotes or anything, but hopefully he's off.

Thanks for the 12/13 season and nothing else, time to say goodbye.
    Really hope this is true, we need to start moving these non performers on, it seems Wenger won't unless the player insists he doesn't want to stay.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    You must be joking, no club is going to be stupid enough to pay his wages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    You must be joking, no club is going to be stupid enough to pay his wages.
    It's only £140,000 a week isn't it? Who's going to baulk at that, for a player like Walcott? They'll be queuing up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's only £140,000 a week isn't it? Who's going to baulk at that, for a player like Walcott? They'll be queuing up.
    On the other hand didn't they keep Ljungberg on something silly like 90k a week, so there is a precedent I guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Spammers paid 17mill for Andy Carroll and almost 100k a week in wages, so West Ham know how to do stupid.