User Tag List

Page 323 of 458 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4574

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably because it only seems that we initiated contact with Valencia after finding out about Gabriel's injury. I've also read reports that Valencia are sensibly trying to secure a loan deal for Mangala (lol) to cover for the loss of Mustafi which may also explain the hold up. At any rate, even if he managed to sign today or even yesterday he would never have been ready to play against Liverpool so there's no immediate rush anyway.

Anyway looks like the player not surprisingly wants to come. Ozil probably has had a word tbh.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-no-fee-agreed

Ozil X Mustafi ........... the new Ozil x Flamini.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baston has gone to Swansea for £15m from Atletico.

Will be interesting to see how he develops, only 23 but decent stats from the past two seasons on loan at two teams at the bottom end and lower division of La Liga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, not sure Mustafi will fit int our squad. I just watched him on YouTube and he seems to know what he's doing, and, he attacks crosses in the box with his head and scores and everything.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    Hmm, not sure Mustafi will fit int our squad. I just watched him on YouTube and he seems to know what he's doing, and, he attacks crosses in the box with his head and scores and everything.
    I agree

massive conflict of interests there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    Give him a season, he'll get the hang of how we do things.

A massively underwhelming but necessary signing. Merts is one of the biggest liabilities in the league, Gabriel spectacularly failed to take his chance, Chambers is Wenger's DM pet project and Holding may or may not be decent but right now he's nowhere. That leaves Kos, the only genuine quality we have in the position. In fact our current options are so awful it is forcing Wenger to spend money. That's how bad things are. Wenger spending money. It's astonishing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merts needs to get some fan appreciation around here. Merts is responsible for Koscielny's good form. Our defence has been the best it has been in years since Merts came along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sign of the striker we've needed for years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Give him a season, he'll get the hang of how we do things.

A massively underwhelming but necessary signing. Merts is one of the biggest liabilities in the league, Gabriel spectacularly failed to take his chance, Chambers is Wenger's DM pet project and Holding may or may not be decent but right now he's nowhere. That leaves Kos, the only genuine quality we have in the position. In fact our current options are so awful it is forcing Wenger to spend money. That's how bad things are. Wenger spending money. It's astonishing.
    That is precisely how I feel.

I'm at the stage that I will feel underwhelmed by anything short of a world class striker which means I may as well go into stasis mode, such is my accumulatively exasperation at the failure to acquire a truly world class forward since RvP.