User Tag List

Page 4 of 458 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One but not both players may leave in the summer. Absolutely no way the club will let both go at the same time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet the idiot will buy at least one midfielder this summer, when we need a top class central defender and a top class striker as well.

I would get rid of both Mertersacker and Giroud and if somebody bid 25 million or more I would let Walcott go as well.

Wenger needs to be aggressive which he never will be of course and I cannot wait until he leaves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My view is that one or both of Ozil or Sanchez will want to ship out at the end of the season, having realised the lack of direction and ambition deeply rooted in this club. That is the reason why so many have followed
    this path in the past whether we care to admit it or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we hadn't had signed Elneny, I wouldn't have minded signing Wijnaldum after Newcastle get relegated, but perhaps we have enough now...

Wilshere
    Ramsey
    Elneny
    Coquelin
    Cazorla
    Ozil
    Iwobi

If this Nabil Fekir guy is as good is various people are saying then maybe bring him in? Add Lukaku/Aubameyang and Hummels who I think can play CB and DCM.

3 key signings for around 100 million or so, but it will take something significant to get this squad in shape for a serious title challenge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    If somebody bid 25 million or more I would let Walcott go as well.
    I would pay the other club 25 million to get rid of Walcott
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blink

Can you really see Wenger spending anything like that amount on ANYONE ?

There is no chance of Hummels or Aubameyang and Lukaku would now be too expensive for Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hummels has handed in a transfer request and wants to join Bayern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A real challenge.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Hummels has handed in a transfer request and wants to join Bayern.
    Total non surprise, he came through Bayerns academy system and was originally loaned to Dortmund before being bought outright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was only 2 years ago Hummels was realy having a go at Gotze for doing exactly the same thing.

Dick move.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.