User Tag List

Page 456 of 458 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458 LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4574

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Oh I totally agree, I was more suggesting we aren't totally screwed if Ozil gets injured but no question I'd rather have Wilshere playing there than Ramsey.
    Yeah, I really don't know how Ramsey will play with a quicker striker up front either.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Yeah, I really don't know how Ramsey will play with a quicker striker up front either.
    well let's hope that Ozil stays fit and it's not a question that has to be answered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That suggests they don't talk that much, and that Wenger doesn't follow Wilshere on Twitter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/news/w...class-wilshere

Wenger sees Jack's future as a number 10 and playing in the final third. He also confirmed that it was Jack that wanted to be loaned out and they came to a decision.

Jack really should have stuck around if Wenger wants him to play a more advanced role. It only takes one injury to Ozil. But it may also explain why Jack plays how he plays. Always pushing forwards to try and get into the final third. Lacking patience to let the game build. If Wenger he is more dangerous in the final third, could he be encouraging Jack to get forward as much as possible? I have the same theory about Theo and Ramsey. Trying to play to their strengths but it leads to an unbalanced player when developing. It's a trick that will work for older players but not youth.
    Yep, Wenger does confuse me, I honestly don't see how he can ever guarantee Jack a future here getting regular games if he is essentially saying that he's number two to Ozil in the AM role. I accept that Ozil can't play every game and agree that competition is healthy but being number 2 to Ozil in our team is pretty much as bad as it's going to get, if Ozil is fit then he's first name on the team sheet.

I also don't understand Wenger's development methods for our younger players, why on earth has Jack pretty much been shunted all over the place, none of it makes any sense to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's okay. Wenger doesn't understand his methods either. I wouldn't pay any attention to what he says. He has a habit of talking shit all the time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was enjoying it, especially when he was accusing me of being racist and that my racism was "informed" by being unemployed and blaming others for taking our jobs.

I was making insinuations about his sexuality, he was making insinuations about my employment status (i'm writing this whilst in the office at work ) and it was fun.
    Fear not....we know you're gainfully employed and paid by our taxes so you can sit in your office eating doughnuts calling out gays from over the Atlantic.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Fear not....we know you're gainfully employed and paid by our taxes so you can sit in your office eating doughnuts calling out gays from over the Atlantic.
    I would say that's a lie but in honesty it was someone's birthday the other week and they brought in Krispy Kreme

Over the Atlantic? You need to brush up on your geography squire, India is not over the Atlantic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FY lives in America.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what happened to Wilshere. All he needs to do is release the ball quicker. Someone should send him a tape of Rosicky and Cazorla. I really rated Rosicky in that role as well.
    Probably just the obvious... injured all the time... never fully match fit or sharp when he does play... no set role from one game to the next when he does come back into the side... trying too hard to impress / make up for lost time, instead of just keeping it neat and simple...?

I'm sure he said he was modelling his game on Rosicky's a couple of months back? I just hope it's the Rosicky who played CM for the Czechs, and not the Rosicky who played any old place for Arsenal, usually off the bench...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it a rest, HCZ