User Tag List

Page 5 of 458 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dortmund play Bayern in the cup final as well.

Jesus christ, at least wait until after that.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Hummels has handed in a transfer request and wants to join Bayern.
    Bayern have been negotiating for a summer move, they don't waste any time, now looks like it's gonna happen. Shame would have made a good signing, sadly we're more content sitting on our arses whingeing noone of high enough quality is available.

Not that we'd have a great chance of signing him with them interested, doesn't hurt to try though when you have a need for better defenders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only Reus has told them to fuck off (as of now). The rest just run down their contracts before leaving with a year left or worse yet move on a free transfer so the club gets nothing (Fuck Lewandowski). Everyone else is fighting for second place. Astounding stuff and I feel for the Dortmund fans. Second best team in Germany continues to be a feeder club to the top one. Rubbish league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some footballers have no soul honestly. If i was the Dortmund coach. i would keep him as far from the club as possible. Stay at home jackass.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Club captain, no less.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd still rather be Dortmund than Munich, personally. They may only win 1 title for every 5 of Munich's, but I like the way they do it.

And who are the mugs here, really? Dortmund, with their incredible scouting network and never-ending conveyor belt of talented players (and managers!), or the rest of us who have to pry their players away from them with massive fees and/or massive contract offers? We're all sitting here feeling sorry for them, but it just looks like water off a duck's back to them? A lot of people come out with the old line about no player being bigger than the club, but Dortmund are one of the only clubs who I think prove the point, season after season...
    Last edited by I am invisible; 29-04-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Blink

Can you really see Wenger spending anything like that amount on ANYONE ?

There is no chance of Hummels or Aubameyang and Lukaku would now be too expensive for Wenger.
    Hey.... My request was for a delusional summer transfer thread. How boring and miserable do you want this summer to be?

Dortmund have been quite complicit in feeding Bayern their best......and have done very little to avoid it for years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    I would pay the other club 25 million to get rid of Walcott
    Haha we would be lucky to get anywhere near 25 million for the guy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Hey.... My request was for a delusional summer transfer thread. How boring and miserable do you want this summer to be?

Dortmund have been quite complicit in feeding Bayern their best......and have done very little to avoid it for years.
    What else can they do about it? If a player runs down their contract, doesn't want want to play abroad and then Bayern come calling, the options are petty limited.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    Haha we would be lucky to get anywhere near 25 million for the guy!
    £20m+ hopefully

Hopefully that English premium rate helps out