User Tag List

Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458
Results 4,571 to 4,574 of 4574

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I reckon he will probably play for a top club in the future, I think he was quite highly rated before Celtic signed him. The SPL is turd but you do get the odd decent player up there. Van Dijk for example is a beast who I think could play for any club in the league. Southampton got a bargain there.
    That's where my thinking stemmed from. Haven't even seen him play but I heard a few amount of hype before he went up to Scotland. I was surprised he ended up at Celtic but lots of clubs can't be dealing with the patience required for young players, particularly at CF. It will be interesting to see how well he continues to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman saying today that Lukaku should leave to fulfill his ambitions, that Everton will never be enough. Strange thing to do to your best chance of scoring a goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Should we be seriously considering Dembele at Celtic.....
    That ship has sailed now, he'll go for big money when he leaves Celtic. He has loads of elite teams interested in him now, City, Bayern, Chelsea, Man U etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Koeman saying today that Lukaku should leave to fulfill his ambitions, that Everton will never be enough. Strange thing to do to your best chance of scoring a goal.
    Oh dear... that wont endear him to either the Everton fans or the club. Koeman knows he won't stay manager there for long (who does these days?) so he's trying to draw the best out of Lukaku for one more season. That suits Koeman better too as he's clearly using Everton as a stepping stone himself.

Probably would have been a better idea to do it behind closed doors than to blurt it out to the media though.