User Tag List

Page 420 of 458 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4574

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery and Recriminations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I'll give Wenger some credit though
    That's a banning

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    If you're working class and have tattoos, stay out HCZ's way.
    Why are you making it a class thing?.....not all working class people turn out to be uncultured tattoed chavvy scum like DT or Wilshere

Anyway I can't say too much, give me some jogging bottoms and an earring and i'd be no better....although my hair is short as a result of charity fund raising.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I think it's strange Gnabry hasn't been considered for the first team squad really. He looked really good a couple of seasons ago but it seems like now Wenger doesn't fancy him. I guess we have a lot of options in his position and he's not on big wages like Walcott, so he's easier to move on.

It would be disappointing though to see yet another promising young player shipped off after an encouraging start.
    Walcott's wages are like a hangman's noose around our necks.......need to ship him rather than Gnabs........would like to see him given a decent chance, although the arrival of Perez is going to have an effect on things, either he starts up front (which I can't see straight away) and Sanchez comes out wide (bye bye Theo) or he goes out wide and Sanchez stays where he is for time being (again bye bye Theo) - all of this bye bye Theo means Gnabs is left with not much to do - it is all really sad because Theo in my opinion deceives too much (he has good games and don't get me wrong I love it when he scores because I start thinking, come on Theo.....I knew you could do it it) but......those days are not as frequent as we would all like.......

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    HCZ often gets apoplectic with people he doesnt know. That DT chap on AFTV: He would use a Browning machine gun on him if he ever made the mistake of showing up uninvited to chez HCZ.
    What kind of person do you think i am?.....the idea of bestowing violence upon another person is exactly the kind of thing i'm against......i'd have other people do it for me.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    Walcott's wages are like a hangman's noose around our necks.......need to ship him rather than Gnabs........would like to see him given a decent chance, although the arrival of Perez is going to have an effect on things, either he starts up front (which I can't see straight away) and Sanchez comes out wide (bye bye Theo) or he goes out wide and Sanchez stays where he is for time being (again bye bye Theo) - all of this bye bye Theo means Gnabs is left with not much to do - it is all really sad because Theo in my opinion deceives too much (he has good games and don't get me wrong I love it when he scores because I start thinking, come on Theo.....I knew you could do it it) but......those days are not as frequent as we would all like.......
    The problem is people want Gnabry, they don't want Walcott.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be good for him to go to Juve as well. May grow up a bit more but I doubt he'll go overseas. If he cuts out the over dribbling crap, he'd be a good player. I think messing around with his position as either a 10, CM and wide player hasn't helped his progress either.
    Aye, I think if he does go out on loan then West Ham it is.

I like Jack as a player, there is a lot to work with and he has already shown signs of huge potential. We should stick with him if he can stay fit and perform for a season elsewhere.

I totally agree with you regarding his position, Wenger has moved him about all over the place, it does him absolutely no favours at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feo shouldn't really make it into our strongest eleven but he has a place in the squad I think. What he earns I don't really care about - all the wages are ridiculous and the club can easily afford it. He will contribute with some goals and assists (one of each so far this season which is promising) but while Ox and Gnabry still have something left to prove, Alexis will go onto the left while Iwobi is out injured, then Feo it is for now. We could do with an upgrade out there but its not likely to happen by the looks of it. Despite winding almost everyone up, Feo can do 'a job' for the time being.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm disappointed about Jack being loaned out, but only because he's an English academy product. As a player we wont miss him. I've lost faith in our youth development. Almost everyone we get our hands on gets stuck with the same problems. Injury prone, cant defend, no common sense, bad decision making, no/inconsistent end product. It's harder to think of someone who has come from our academy that DOESN'T have those traits

As for Gnabry I'm not too bothered in all honesty. I just don't see where the hype comes from. He's a good player but he doesn't stand out the way a real talent does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    The problem is people want Gnabry, they don't want Walcott.
    Only people who have made 20000 substitutions in life can make that call of who to keep.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't particularly rate Theo either but what he does give us is goals and runs behind the defence. Neither Gnabry, Ox or Iwobi will give us those.