0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zzzzzzzzzzz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boring fight but probably good for Joshua that he learns to win another way. Parker is definitely the quickest fighter he’s ever fought and you could tell he was getting frustrated at not being able to unload. He kept his cool in the end though and comfortably saw it out.

Wilder next hopefully. That will be absolutely massive, a real 50/50. Would be interesting to see how Joshua copes against a bigger fighter with more range than him too.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 01-04-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Boring fight but probably good for Joshua that he learns to win another way. Parker is definitely the quickest fighter he’s ever fought and you could tell he was getting frustrated at not being able to unload. He kept his cool in the end though and comfortably saw it out.

Wilder next hopefully. That will be absolutely massive, a real 50/50. Would be interesting to see how Joshua copes against a bigger fighter with more range than him too.
    Who do you think would win out of AJ and Wilder? I never really gave Wilder a chance but now I'm not so sure.

Would certainly be interesting to see how AJ copes against someone taller and longer reach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure really, both have huge power but aren’t the most technically polished. Guess it would just come down to patience and Wilder seems like he’s more of a hot head, so maybe I’d give Joshua the slight edge but as I said it’s 50/50 IMO. I think AJ would have to come up with a new game plan though because he’s never fought anyone bigger than him and with a similar skill set to boot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan boxing tonight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan smashes him in 40 seconds

Khan

Tommy Robinson

NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looks as fast as ever.

Hopefully the Brook fight happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellew is smashing Haye to bits
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haye is all washed up
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haye