User Tag List

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy who interwieved Manny is a class A asshole. How can anyone say Floyd dominated that fight. He just hops around ducking punches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sweet science! Mayweather dominated that fight by a distance and made it look easy.

48-0 - The hate continues......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As boring as it is, I do appreciate there's an art to not getting hit. Only a great boxer can fight like that, Manny would have knocked out most guys tonight with the punches he was throwing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    As boring as it is, I do appreciate there's an art to not getting hit. Only a great boxer can fight like that, Manny would have knocked out most guys tonight with the punches he was throwing.
    Exactly. There was a pic on here with Manny's opponents looking battered and bloody.

He had Mayweather on the ropes and corner and couldn't land a single clean shot. Mayweather's defence is something else.

Plus Floyd always lands the cleaner shots and looks dominant whilst having an impenetrable defence. Not many boxers can balance that and they'd lose on the scorecards for being too defensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Mayweather is a chicken shit fraud. Never comes to fight. Prob win it on points
    Duck, run, hold, duck, run, hold...

He Mourinho'd that one.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pacquiao got schooled has to be said, didn't have the skills to beat Mayweather, Mayweather's proven he's the best fighter around once and for all.

Pacquiao's a great fighter but coming out with excuses after being beaten and coming out saying he thought he'd won makes him look ridiculous, he lost he should take it on the chin, everytime he loses he makes excuses, the only time he couldn't was when Marquez knocked him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Duck, run, hold, duck, run, hold...

He Mourinho'd that one.
    Rubbish. Manny had him on the ropes plenty of times and unleashed a flurry of punches. Couldn't get a clean shot. Weather in range or out of range Manny couldn't hit him but Floyd could hit Manny. Simple.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Guy who interwieved Manny is a class A asshole. How can anyone say Floyd dominated that fight. He just hops around ducking punches
    As much as i wanted Pacquiao to win, i think it's hard to argue anything other than Mayweather dominated him....the last few rounds Manny could barely land a punch, and Mayweather caught him a few times with a couple of good punches. Mayweather also connected and actually threw more punches than Pacquaio, don't get me wrong i think Mayweather is a classless money obssesed women-beater tosser but it was pretty conclusive that he was the better fighter.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What about the national anthems? Fuuuuuuuck. I was squirming with embarrassment. Americans are just weird.
    I want the find the bastard who told Jamie Foxx he could sing.