User Tag List

Page 12 of 146 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Though in a Court of public Opinion your Guilty till proven innocent.
    You can't beat a good lynching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huddleston out for the season

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPeck View Post
    Nope. It is a strange thing about this country where the prosecution have to prove you guilty of a crime beyond reasonable doubt.
    Which is a nice principle and one I'm overall in favour of.
    But it does mean that the clever barristers which Rosie 'Arry can afford are able to use technicalities or create enough confusion about what the law actually is - especially in areas when the law is complex - to get people off who are quite clearly guilty.
    Not that I'm suggesting for one minute that that's what 'Arry did of course...

You're right about GP's posts being libellous btw. I have decided not to delete them as I was away last week and only just saw them.
    I'm willing to fully co-operate with the authorities when they come after him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read them as being opinion in the absence of a specific allegation.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    I read them as being opinion in the absence of a specific allegation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry Redknapp says Gareth Bale is not a diver and only goes to ground because opponents "kick him from pillar to post" each week.Winger Bale was heavily criticised for winning Tottenham a penalty in their 5-2 defeat at Arsenal.
    Ex-referee Graham Poll accused the winger of fooling Mike Deaninto awarding the spot-kick after replays showed there was little, if any, contact between the Wales international and Wojciech Szczesny.
    Bale has been booked in previous seasons for simulation, but Redknapp insists he is not a cheat.
    "I don't think he dives," the Tottenham manager said.
    "I haven't spoken to him about it and there is no need to. He gets kicked form pillar to post most Saturdays.
    "I think you will find there is an awful lot of players who have been booked for chopping him down with cynical challenges this year, rather than him going down under no challenge.
    Pace

"He takes some rough treatment, he gets chopped down an awful lot because he runs so quick and he changes direction so quickly.
    "He has to accept it. The great players do like Messi and Ronaldo.
    "I watch Spanish football every week and Messi gets chopped down and kicked but he gets up and gets on with it. He never misses a game.
    "Gareth is a great young player with a fantastic future and he has to accept that.
    "It doesn't worry me. He is 6ft tall and is built like Ronaldo. He is strong. He can take it."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7560055/Redknapp-Bale-doesn-t-dive

O
    h dear twitchy

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it was over when we went from 2-0 up against arsenal to concede 5. That well hurt and have the self doubt setting in, anyone who thought we were going to come back from that does not know about human nature.

The is an outside chance of the cup but knowing how bad redknapp is at getting us up for the big games i do not think that will happen.

I have a chance of a semi final ticket if we get there but after being there for the last one against pompey i think i will pass, going to make wednesday game against stevenage my last of the season, im only a member not a season ticket holder thank the lord cos i seen us collapse a season like this to many times.

glory glory

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have started the game, no use putting them on at 3-0 down harry

Fucking IDIOT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post

I think it was over when we went from 2-0 up against arsenal to concede 5. That well hurt and have the self doubt setting in, anyone who thought we were going to come back from that does not know about human nature.

The is an outside chance of the cup but knowing how bad redknapp is at getting us up for the big games i do not think that will happen.

I have a chance of a semi final ticket if we get there but after being there for the last one against pompey i think i will pass, going to make wednesday game against stevenage my last of the season, im only a member not a season ticket holder thank the lord cos i seen us collapse a season like this to many times.

glory glory

Sounds like us 2 weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post

Sounds like us 2 weeks ago.
    And a year and two weeks ago, and two years two weeks ago, and so on.