User Tag List

Page 126 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1459

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even more reason to hate Mourinho and the Spuds. As if them both being devil spawn wasn't enough. Mourinho and Daniel Levy. How do that pair get along?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further proof, if any were needed, that they are the most despicable club in Europe.

#factcheckUK
    Last edited by I am invisible; 20-11-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've got Emery, they've got Mourinho, I know which one I'd prefer.

Pochettinos' time at Spurs was up I think, don't think a manager can stay at a club too long or they get stale, which seems to be what happened with him, that and internal issues. They've had a nightmare this season, having said that they're only 3 points behind us.

Not looking forward to playing them next time round, Emery isn't going to get the better of Mourinho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post

Pochettinos' time at Spurs was up I think, don't think a manager can stay at a club too long or they get stale, which seems to be what happened with him, that and internal issues. They've had a nightmare this season, having said that they're only 3 points behind us.

Not looking forward to playing them next time round, Emery isn't going to get the better of Mourinho.
    I get what you are saying - albeit that I simply couldn't have Mourinho at our club. If they were going to sack Pochettino mid season, however, I don's see Mourinho for them as such a bad bet. Their main issue, apparently (aside from Pochettino's disenchantment with the club hierarchy) has been player unrest. Mourinho will gain their respect and discipline - at least in the short term - and I would say that they are now favorites to finish above us this season. I wish our club would be as pragmatic in circumstances where our current woes are the equal of Spurs'.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    I get what you are saying - albeit that I simply couldn't have Mourinho at our club. If they were going to sack Pochettino mid season, however, I don's see Mourinho for them as such a bad bet. Their main issue, apparently (aside from Pochettino's disenchantment with the club hierarchy) has been player unrest. Mourinho will gain their respect and discipline - at least in the short term - and I would say that they are now favorites to finish above us this season. I wish our club would be as pragmatic in circumstances where our current woes are the equal of Spurs'.
    there will be a bounce i'm sure and i wouldn't bet a penny against spuds finishing quite a lot higher than us at the end of the season unless we do sack Emery.

But give it a season or two and Moaninho will fall out with Levy when he realises Levy won't spend his way out of trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    there will be a bounce i'm sure and i wouldn't bet a penny against spuds finishing quite a lot higher than us at the end of the season unless we do sack Emery.

But give it a season or two and Moaninho will fall out with Levy when he realises Levy won't spend his way out of trouble.
    I'd agree with that. Depends really on whether Mourinho is intended to be short term for the Spuds. If so - I can't really think of a better appointment considering who was available mid season. (He's still a c*nt though, of course).
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he’s signed a 3 and a half year contract so he’s definitely not short term.

Levy, whether we like it or not, knows what’s he’s doing and he’s absolutely no chill when it comes to firing managers. Pochettino got them into a CL final less than 6 months and was by far their best ever manager and a young one at that but when you have a chairman who won’t take shit from no one, it doesn’t matter what you did last season l, it’s the here and now and what you bring to the table and if you can guide your team to 4th.

I wonder when our lot will smell the coffee and get rid of Good Ebening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs are suffering from delusions of grandeur. They are desperate now for the CL money to pay for the stadium. Spending 20m a year on Mourinho and his underlings in order to get a 40m payday is not that great business. Mourinho literally has nowhere else to go. He will hang on grimly at Spuds lane and bring them no titles. Depending on how shite we and ManU are they might get the CL they so crave however. It might just be handed to them. VAR loves the Spuds lest not forget. Worth maybe 10 points a season?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Me too