User Tag List

Page 19 of 146 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I thought gollywogs were frowned upon by society?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Someone should tell your joke writer the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Someone should tell your joke writer the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    was reading a post on glory glory and realised that spurs may actually be quite fucked for next season.

1) Harry gone to England.
    2) Modric probably leaving
    3) Bale attracting vultures to pick at the rotting Spurs caucass
    4) Ledley King (31), verge of retiring
    5) Brad Friedel (40) maybe retiring
    6) Carlo Cudicini (36) maybe retiring
    7) Gallas (34), Nelsen (34), Parker (31), all retiring/nearly retiring/past it
    8 ) Adebayor the only semi decent striker at the club returning to his parent club
    9) Defoe leaving due to lack of playing time
    10) trying to fund a new stadium

so they need to:

-attract a top class manager.
    -quite possibly need to buy at least 1 top quality goalkeeper
    -need possibly 2 top quality centre backs
    -need to buy a top quality striker
    -possibly buy a replacement for modric
    -buy serious backup or competition for places for the likes of Lennon

we joke that redknapp fucks up every club he's been too but it may actually happen to spurs.

he's bought a lot of old players in because he wants short term success, and a majority of these are on big wages. with no 4th spot guaranteed their finances could be in a mess. it will be a summer of upheaval and instability for sure. they have no system to fall back on.

my only worry is if levy gets a top class international manager in like klopp, loew or rijkaard. he's no fool and knows whats best for the club.

we can only hope they fall away like villa
    Has not been that great this season tbh. he's been professional but you can see He does not want to be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My heart bleeds. . .jusr shows that with a few tweaks our model of doing things may not be all that bad. Need to add a few faces and shed some dead wood and win a trophy but I am by no wins suicidal. . .I would hate to be a Spuds fan. . .they probably think London Underground are taking the piss

Mind the Gap. . .Mind the Gap. . .mind your fucking mum more like, ugly bitch. . .sorry Joker is that not classy enoigh for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we joke that redknapp fucks up every club he's been too but it may actually happen to spurs.
    It's not a joke. The guy does fuck up every club he's ever been to and for all his wheeler-dealing he's won just a single trophy. He's the most over-rated manager in world football, a myth. He's suited to be manager of the biggest bunch of losers in International football, a perfect match. And plainly that's all that has been on the greedy, glory seeking bastard's mind since the ridiculous possibility of him being England manager cropped up. Yes, he'll take the spuds all the way down the shitter, because that's what Redknapp is all about - disaster.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    My heart bleeds. . .jusr shows that with a few tweaks our model of doing things may not be all that bad. Need to add a few faces and shed some dead wood and win a trophy but I am by no wins suicidal. . .I would hate to be a Spuds fan. . .they probably think London Underground are taking the piss

Mind the Gap. . .Mind the Gap. . .mind your fucking mum more like, ugly bitch. . .sorry Joker is that not classy enoigh for you?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's not a joke. The guy does fuck up every club he's ever been to and for all his wheeler-dealing he's won just a single trophy. He's the most over-rated manager in world football, a myth. He's suited to be manager of the biggest bunch of losers in International football, a perfect match. And plainly that's all that has been on the greedy, glory seeking bastard's mind since the ridiculous possibility of him being England manager cropped up. Yes, he'll take the spuds all the way down the shitter, because that's what Redknapp is all about - disaster.

This and has he been foregin we been hearing how overated he is and how he has not really made the spuds anything more special.

But because he went to them and they were in the bottom 2 and put then in the top 4 he is suddenly A world class manager who will lead england to world class domination.