User Tag List

Page 22 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've stopped watching now. 2 goals in 20 minutes? Never going to happen.

A draw equals a loss anyway, and we won't get better than that.

Thursday nights, Channel 5.
    Will we ever score again?
    Fans singing "Lennon plays on the right" Jesus Christ is this what we've become, even we an see the problems and that arsehole Redknapp can't?!
    Did aliens kidnap our team 2 months ago and replace it with a load of lookalikes
    it wasnt a dive, its just parkers massive, disproportionately sized head tilted off to the side and dragged him over. I think his head is longer than his torso

glory glory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How depressing that there's 30 mins to go and I've got a cold one in my hand, yet I'm praying for the full time whistle. Fuck you Spurs, fuck you very much.

Dos Santos is a piece of steaming turd though

we are actually getting visibly more useless with every passing second of this season...

Did aliens kidnap our team 2 months ago and replace it with a load of lookalikes

My biggest fear is that people at the FA will now be starting to think that appointing Harry isnt a good idea

And managerless with four games to go is not how I want our season to end. Even if that manager is a spineless, utterly incompetent tub of lard with an illegitimate bank account and a desire to be anywhere but here.

At what point is it NOT knee-jerk to suggest the the players and manager of Tottenham Hotspur are a bunch of fucking ****s...
    even when Clattenburg was doing his best to help us out we're still too pig shit to take advantage...
    oh, and when did QPR fans suddenly turn into such filth??

Do us all a favour Harry and fuck off to England like you've been hinting at ALL YOUR FUCKING LIFE!

Interesting to see Pompey went down today, after you convinced THEM they'd never 'ad it so good!! What's the odds we're in the same boat in 3 years time??

I wanna see who he blames for today...? IT WAS FUCKING ALL OF YOU... SHOULDER SOME BLAME YOURSELVES FOR ONCE, I'M FED UP WITH HAVING TO BLAME THE FUCKING LASAGNE!
    More

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vedran Corluka believes Harry Redknapp has been guilty of not rotating his squad enough this season and would not be surprised to see Tottenham finish sixth in the Premier League.
    Spurs enjoyed a stunning start to the campaign as they managed to keep pace with Manchester City and Manchester United, and at the very least looked set to qualify for the UEFA Champions League.
    However, despite at one stage being 12 points clear of third-placed Arsenal, Tottenham are now fifth in the table following a dismal run of one win in their last nine matches.
    Redknapp maintains that a top-four finish should be viewed as an extraordinary achievement, rather than something which should be expected of the North London club.
    Corluka disagrees, though, and says it must be regarded as a disappointing season for Spurs if they miss out on a return to the Champions League.
    "Tottenham, for me, had one of the best teams in England and of course it will be an unsuccessful season if they don't go to the Champions League," said the Croatian, who is on loan at Bayer Leverkusen.
    "I don't know what the chairman will do if they don't qualify. I know only that it will be an unsuccessful season.
    "Three months before they were in the title race challenging City and United.
    "Now they are three points behind fourth spot. They are fifth and it's going to be really difficult for them."
    No depth

Corluka thinks the main reason behind Spurs' collapse has been the fatigue of their star players after Redknapp's refusal to rotate.
    The idea worked towards the end of 2011, when Spurs went on an unbeaten 11-match run, but the run of consecutive games has left the likes of Scott Parker, Kyle Walker and Benoit Assou-Ekotto looking tired of late.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if they finished sixth," Corluka said.
    "They didn't rotate enough. They don't have depth on the bench.
    "That's the main problem. I watched almost every Spurs game and they played them all with the same 11, 12, 13 players and that's why the players now are really tired."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-Spurs-problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC Sport
    Gareth Bale uncertain over Tottenham future
    Gareth Bale admits he will consider his future at Tottenham if they fail to qualify for next season's Champions League.
    The left-sided midfielder told BBC's Football Focus: "If we don't [qualify for the Champions League], I have to discuss what's best for myself."
    More to follow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17879753

The tit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing about signing British players is their loyalty to their Clubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BBC Sport
    Gareth Bale uncertain over Tottenham future
    Gareth Bale admits he will consider his future at Tottenham if they fail to qualify for next season's Champions League.
    The left-sided midfielder told BBC's Football Focus: "If we don't [qualify for the Champions League], I have to discuss what's best for myself."
    More to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Excellent. We need more of that to help further undermine their loss of form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    The best thing about signing British players is their loyalty to their Clubs.

I never said it was loyalty. I said they were too thick to go abroad which limits their options. Lets wait to see if he actually does go. I don't think he will. Rooney said he wanted to go - turned out he just wanted money.

But the timing of this statement is really stupid. Van Persie might be thinking the same thing - 'lets see if Arsenal can finish 3rd...if we don't get CL football, I need to go', but he'd be stupid to say it with 3 matches to go and all to play for. Bale's inviting speculation and unwanted attention for the club and Tottenham will probably be very pissed off about it. Which is quite funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bale will find out, like many before him, the bananas aren't more yellow on the other side.
    Für eure Sicherheit