User Tag List

Page 23 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Meh not really suprising tbh. The Morden day footballer is not Loyal anyways.

But for him to come out with it at this time was silly from the lad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry Redknapp has revealed he is unsure whether Luka Modric will still be at Tottenham Hotspur next season, but does not expect Gareth Bale to leave.

Modric was a target for Chelsea throughout last summer and Spurs rejected three bids from their London rivals for the Croatia international.

A new contract for the midfielder has yet to be agreed and speculation has resurfaced that the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City will bid for Modric again at the end of the season.

Team-mate Bale's future has also come in for scrutiny after the winger suggested he would hold talks with Spurs if the club failed to qualify for the UEFA Champions League.

Redknapp is confident that the Wales international, and reported Barcelona target, will not be moving on, but is less certain about the future of Modric.

Vital
    "Last summer it was vital that we kept hold of Luka," Redknapp said.

"I don't think we will have to do it with people like Gareth Bale this summer.

"Luka, it's different with him. I don't know what he would do. I would be lying if I said I was sure that he would stay. You don't know.

"But certainly I wouldn't see Gareth Bale wanting to leave here.

"At the moment he is happy here, a big fish here. He is still learning the game, a young boy, and this is where he needs to be.

"You would like to think Luka would still be here, but you never know."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...re-over-Modric

sal says April 29, 2012 12:23pm Again......Harry has to open his mouth about our top stars. Its got to the point where i don't even appreciate him for what he has achieved at tottenham because of all this stress and pressure he has put on the team and the fans. He is a complete and utter joke. Get out of our club Harry. (Harry the pensioner signer)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arry is back in the swing: "Tottenham must be bold in transfer market - Harry Redknapp"
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17980667

Reckons he's relieved he didn't get the England job and it was the court case that exposed him as a shit manager caused the downturn in the spuds season. But it can be rescued, no big pay day from a stint with England? No problem, a few backhanders from a summer of wheerler dealing should stuff the bank accounts. Dodgy geezer indeed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Assou-Ekotto has said he will quit Spurs if they don't qualify for the CL.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That should almost be motivation for them.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    That should almost be motivation for them.
    ...to finish 5th?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bale said something similar. Modric perhaps on his way out. That's what you need heading into the last game, isn't it? Your best players saying they'll leave.

We might not need to order them any lasagne at this rate.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post
    ...to finish 5th?
    Exactly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Apparently Assou-Ekotto has said he will quit Spurs if they don't qualify for the CL.
    He is shit anyway i doubt that would be a loss. Spud fans want him gone regardless.

But its funny to see Spurs players wanting to leave even the big ones.

Puts an end to all the "there is something big happening at spurs" crap we seem to be hearing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Everything is possible," he told France Football. "When I met the chairman last January he told me that, if a club bigger than Tottenham came in for me, he wouldn't necessarily be against my departure.

"If there is a change at Tottenham - some more money is made available - I wouldn't be against the idea of staying, but otherwise I'll try to move forwards, as I did when I left Lens.

"All players want to play in the Champions League. A few months ago, I said I never wanted to play in the Europa League because that competition is useless.

"I have a gentleman's agreement with the chairman. As he is a man of his word, I hope that will make things easier if a great club comes in."
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 08-05-2012 at 09:02 PM.