User Tag List

Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    All we can say for sure is 'Arry is out on his arse, didn't get the England job, the spuds blew it and are still behind us and the chavs nicked their CL spot. So all in all:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer ****.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    players couldnt be arsed course mate, i mean thats such a rational conclusion to make especially as you have full access to the dressing room. the collapse had little to do with man management and was a result of a string of unmitigated circumstances coming together, ranging from bad tactics, to distractions off field, to injuries and red cards (danny rose got sent off after 48 minutes in that villa game you keep bleating on about. so hardly man management is it?).
    rose got sent off for a tackle that broke someones leg (i think it was break, if not then a bad injury nonetheless) so redknapp failed to keep him calm.

the main issue i take with your post is the off field distractions. a managers job is to keep his players focused on what is needed not on specualtion. he failed to do that because the twitchy **** was conviced he would be england manager and couldnt give a fuck about the scum. he failed to keep his players focused so they lost their focus and lost CL football. thats man management if im right. he failed

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    rose got sent off for a tackle that broke someones leg (i think it was break, if not then a bad injury nonetheless) so redknapp failed to keep him calm.

the main issue i take with your post is the off field distractions. a managers job is to keep his players focused on what is needed not on specualtion. he failed to do that because the twitchy **** was conviced he would be england manager and couldnt give a fuck about the scum. he failed to keep his players focused so they lost their focus and lost CL football. thats man management if im right. he failed
    that first point is so bad im not even going to bother replying to it

as i keep saying, you can try to fabricate various complications to ascertain what happened to spurs last season such as 'the players werent playing for him' or 'the players werent focused', but thats all guesswork and is by no means certain, you are trying to find intangible excuses that fit into your argument. you cant state that for fact (didnt redknapp himself say the players are fully focused on a number of ocassions?). on the other hand, what im doing is stating the facts that were observable for everyone to see, the tangible things everyone saw go wrong which has grounds to be strongly correlated to their collapse. for example the outdated 4-4-2 system, starting players in the wrong position, not starting lennon, having a bad transfer window etc. these are all things every fan witnessed when watching spurs and even their own fans have bashed him for, not something i am simply assuming. you're stripping redknapp of all his qualities because you hate him and tbh i dont really care because i hate the **** too, im just trying to offer a balanced perspective. if its the one thing that idiot is good at its man management, which is why the fans/media wanted him in in at england, so to suggest otherwise is baffling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm not trying to find excuses, all I'm saying is the guy's a grade 1 **** and managed to go from touching the pinnacle to absolute failure on all fronts in a few months. That's what actually happened, that's what's on the record and all that remains is for the journalists he'd conned into being his mate to cry about it and bleat on about Levy making the worst mistake of all time. In fact it was Redknapp who made some of the worst mistakes of all time, wasn't it? In terms of being a man manager he should probably start with managing himself a little better. Less of the 'Arry and his bank account and more about the job would be a good start. Hysterical journalists aside, what's left to say other than:

Couldn't have happened to a nice ****¯™
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasnt speaking to you, i agree with everything you're saying and am laughing with you pal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasnt speaking to you, i agree with everything you're saying and am laughing with you pal.
    Why aren't you speaking to me? What have I ever done to you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why aren't you speaking to me? What have I ever done to you?
    be friends with Letters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    be friends with Letters.
    Bridge too far.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a thread specifically about Harry being a muppet or a Spuds thread?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)