User Tag List

Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1244 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Reporter tells Redknapp it looks like a bung. Redknapp replies 'Don't say bung. How can it be a bung when paid by the chairman?' Redknapp tells reporter that Mandaric 'doesn't know what he's talking about. It's a bonus'."

1242 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Reporter tells Redknapp that Mandaric has said it wasn't a bonus. Redknapp: 'Then why did he give it to me? If he says was investment then he's wrong'."

1241 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Redknapp told reporter he was due 10% on Crouch transfer profit. Redknapp said: 'I was due 10%. They paid me 5%. I said to Mandaric you owe me 10% not 5%. M said don't worry, I'll sort it.' Redknapp to reporter 'The money was paid to me as a bonus for selling Peter Crouch'."

1240 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Redknapp: 'I said I didn't want Monaco, I just want UK'. But Redknapp said he then realised he wouldn't get money unless he went along with it."

1239 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Redknapp told reporter that Mandaric didn't have UK account, so had to pay from a US account and open the account for Redknapp in Monaco."

1238 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Then reporter spoke to Redknapp. Redknapp said Monaco payment WAS a bonus. He said was bonus for selling a player."

1237 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Mandaric to reporter 'I did something for my friend, just to help him'."

1236 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Mandaric told the reporter that Monaco account was 'nothing to do with bonuses'. 'Not money from football'."

1235 FOOTBALL: BBC Sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Prosecution have been reading to jury excerpts from two taped interviews by News of World. First with Mandaric, then Redknapp."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/front_page/9685037.stm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting how the powers that be go for 'arry owing a few grand in tax - fair enough, if he tried to evade tax, then he should be dealt with.

Nothing happens to Tony Blair who apparently earned something in the region of 8 million last year but only paid about 7 thousand in tax. Still, I'm sure it was all legal, above board and what you would expect of the ex-leader of the party which is supposed to represent ordinary working people.

Fortunately, the system is not biased in favour of the priviledged and/or wealthy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ublic-eye.html

Mike Warburton, a senior tax partner at the accountants Grant Thornton, said that the network of companies made it almost impossible to establish his earnings since leaving Parliament.
    Makes 'arry look like an amateur.
    Last edited by Coney; 26-01-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPeck View Post
    Interesting how the powers that be go for 'arry owing a few grand in tax - fair enough, if he tried to evade tax, then he should be dealt with.

Nothing happens to Tony Blair who apparently earned something in the region of 8 million last year but only paid about 7 thousand in tax. Still, I'm sure it was all legal, above board and what you would expect of the ex-leader of the party which is supposed to represent ordinary working people.

Fortunately, the system is not biased in favour of the priviledged and/or wealthy.
    In truth you are 100% correct. Redknapp is being used as an example, high profile future England manager. The fuckwads in charge imagine if they send the message no (non-establishment) figure is immune then the fear factor is upped for the regular Joe in the street. But, in the politically correct, see no evil ,hear no evil, oh yes guv the government is the servant of the public and certainly not a criminal enterprise even though it has all the characteristics of the mafia, world, people will shake their heads and say the law is being upheld. That would be the law that applies to everyone except those that control and make the law. Tax by the definitions of the long established rights of the British citizen is illegal unlawful anyway, except at certain times and under certain circumstances, but nobody ever talks about that. People also forget that statute is not common law, it's a silly contractual law that has to trick the citizen into compliance before it can be enforced - and there are many ways to do this. If Harry had a decent lawyer (and there are very, VERY few lawyers who understand the law), he could easily get off this charge. But he'll play the establishment game and end up with the fine. It's all about money in the end anyway. The judicial system, just like the government, is theatre to distract from the primary business of the ruling classes, extraction of assets from the regular citizen. You talk about this to people and they stare blankly. Television has a lot to answer for.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Arry's best defence is claiming he is an idiot. Has his lawyer been watching Red Dwarf or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    'Arry's best defence is claiming he is an idiot. Has his lawyer been watching Red Dwarf or something?

"Who?Only a yoghurt"

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "...that is his crime. It is also his punishment".

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs have just signed Ryan Nelson after his Blackburn contract was terminated

Surely there must a be a rule about this dealing shit