User Tag List

Page 1 of 146 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13919985.stm

Not good enough for Spurs apparently

Also looks like Bale and Modric will go, also Defo and keane are off. Woodgate has left, King is thinking of retiring and no champs league. Oh and their stadium appeal has been rejected as well.

And people think we are in bother
    Last edited by Xhaka Can’t; 27-05-2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Six monthly managerial change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Great thread title.
    I thought he'd taken over the scousers for a moment there
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and your son and daughter in law "literally" arent the beckhams, no matter how hard they try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Charting The Seasons With Harry Redknapp

You know how it is. The summer is here. The weather is warm. Optimism is high. The disappointments and grinding of the season has yet to chip away at the spirit. The crushing reality that most football teams fail horribly is forgotten for a while.

And it seems you can chart the fluctuation of the seasons via Harry Redknapp's hopes for Tottenham. Observe:

Summer high spirits - July 22, 2010: "I feel we could contend for the title; we have got the players here. We have to aim for it. We could win the championship. Last year, we went in saying we wanted to finish in the top four and if you don't aim for things, you have no chance."

Winter gloom - November 26, 2010: "This season we're definitely outsiders but with this group of players I have said it's not an impossible ask. The title race is more open this year than for many. And I think neutrals like to see a fresh face in the mix. We had Everton not so long ago, now Tottenham, who finished in the top four last season. With this group of players I wouldn't want anyone to rule us out."

Winter despair - February 22, 2011: "I think people get carried away thinking Tottenham should be in the Champions League. Why should we be in the Champions League? It would be a miracle if we did that. We'd never been in the Champions League before. Suddenly we do it and it's, "Oh well, we should do it again". Look at Man City, Chelsea. Have a look at their wage bill...Why should we finish above them? I think that if we make the top four it'll be a fantastic achievement for the players, but it will be tough."

Spring realism - April 8, 2011: "It's very difficult to make that top four now, but it will be even harder next year because Liverpool will come with a real rattle. They won't settle for not being a top-four club again next year. And you have City, who can't afford to be out of that top four."

And back to summer high spirits - June 4, 2011: "We've got a great group of players. If we could add a couple to that group we can achieve anything at Tottenham. I want to win the championship with Tottenham that's my ambition. It's not impossible...We played some great stuff last year and the year before so there's no reason we can't [challenge for the title]."
    http://www.football365.com/mediawatc...k-In-The-Woods

Also, great article about 'Arry Crooknapp: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010...rrys-game.html

Closing paragraph:

Harry Redknapp has achieved relatively little in football, yet receives far more credit than he deserves. He is a sneaky, disloyal, feeble excuse for a manager, who appears to be motivated more by money than results. As he infamously said, possibly when taking in the ocean view from his palatial property in Sandbanks, “At the end of the day, no one gives a monkey’s about you once your career’s over, so in my view you should make the bucks while you can”. This is one manager for whom money is never too tight to mention.

'Arry flowchart: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jLlqDrcSYe...Redknapp+1.jpg

An absolute scumbag.

NQ should enjoy this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, great article about 'Arry Crooknapp: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010...rrys-game.html
    Well worth the read, very refreshing to see the truth written about Redknapp rather than the shit his mates in the media splash about.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modric has again said tonight he wants to join Chelsea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tottenham have confirmed the signing of former Barcelona youngster Cristian Ceballos after he impressed in a trial at the end of last season.

Ceballos shot to fame four years ago when he was filmed juggling a ball with then Barca star Ronaldinho, but he did not progress as well as the Primera Liga champions had liked and they released him from his contract last season.

The 18-year-old trained with Chelsea in March and visited Spurs' training ground towards the end of last season for a trial and his performances at Chigwell were good enough to lead the Spurs hierarchy, including Harry Redknapp, to offer the teenager a contract.

Ceballos, who can play as an attacking midfielder or forward, will now go in to the club's development squad.

Spurs' technical co-ordinator Tim Sherwood said: "Cristian trained hard and showed some real quality when he originally spent time here towards the end of last season and was even involved in some of the first-team training.

"There was other interest in him too. He needs to be patient and if he can fulfil his potential we believe he can play at the top level."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...032750,00.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp is to face trial accused of tax evasion relating to his time as manager of Portsmouth Football Club.

Mr Redknapp and ex-Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric are charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue.

Two payments totalling $295,000 (about £183,000) were allegedly made by Mr Mandaric, now chairman of Sheffield Wednesday, to Mr Redknapp.

They are due to be tried at Southwark Crown Court on 23 January 2012.

The case is expected to last two weeks.

Mr Redknapp, 64, who lives in Poole, Dorset, recently underwent heart surgery to unblock coronary arteries.

He and Mr Mandaric, 73, who lives in Oadby, Leicestershire, will each face two charges relating to alleged payments to a Monaco bank account opened by Mr Redknapp.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15696942

Thank fuck he isnt England manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love it if he was England manager.

He'd show how useless he is and bankrupt the FA at the same time.