User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rio 2016 Paralympics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three golds and a bronze, go GB. How can anyone not be inspired by these athletes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold for Ellie Robinson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Hannah Cockroft
    HANNAH GETS THE GOLD!

NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ellie Simmonds and Ellie Robinson racing in about 10 mins. Come on!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kadeena Cox - What a star as an athlete and as a human being! She doesn't know what she will be like in 4 years time so she's doing everything now Cycling gold, athletics gold and bronze.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hannah Cockroft gets her 2nd gold and smashes the WR.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Channel 4's coverage of these games is rubbish. Yak, yak, yak whilst live events go on. (Or adverts, lots of them!) I haven't seen one image of the women's triathlon race. Cycling is on at the moment, they're showing the swimming. They tell me I can watch on line, but I haven't found out how to do this, I just get the same as the telly.

Yak, yak, yak. Anyone watch the Great North run, more like the Great North yak yak. After the elite athletes interspersed with yak yak yak, I hardly saw any other runners. What is up with these programmes? Great North Run, the clue is in the title, it wasn't Great North Yak, yak, yak!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Crisp bags final place' Took me a while to work that out on the BBC's Para headlines, need a bag of cheese n onion now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hannah Cockroft wins the 800m and her 3rd gold!

56 golds now. 121 medals in total.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been impressed with Kara Adenegan, she's only 15 and has a medal in all of her three races. One for the future.