User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Match Reaction vs Ludogorets (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Bullshit.

Ozil is a straight up G, he is obviously in the top tier of players in world football.
    Definitely World Class. If Wayne Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard get the ‘World Class’ stamp, there is no question on Ozil.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Well yes world class can be stretched to mean whatever you want it to be, I would say Ozil is better than Lampard as his overall technical ability and on the pitch contribution is higher, Gerrard could have played for any top team in the world arguably at his best so probably deserves world class bracket.

Rooney has only scored over 20 goals four times from 14 seasons, so would never put him in world class bracket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Well yes world class can be stretched to mean whatever you want it to be, I would say Ozil is better than Lampard as his overall technical ability and on the pitch contribution is higher, Gerrard could have played for any top team in the world arguably at his best so probably deserves world class bracket.

Rooney has only scored over 20 goals four times from 14 seasons, so would never put him in world class bracket
    You are a hater. Bringing all your biased facts and reality to belittle England's greatest ever goalscorer against Slovenia.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    We have Spurs, Man Utd and PSG to play in November back to back. Perfect opportunity to show up and prove him otherwise. Stan's not far off from what has been said on here by our own fans. Our record against big teams hasn't been great and it's the same for Ozil's performances. We need to turn up for the big games. But as said last year, we're way beyond the point where we can look at one or two big games as some sort of litmus test to prove we're capable of winning the title. We just have to come out at the other end on top when the race is over. On far too many occasions we've looked like good money for the title but we've tripped up and been pipped when close to the finish. I won't believe we're capable until it's done and over.
    November, December and February has been our 'bogey months' for many years. IF we can get over Utd and Sp*rs without any soul crushing defeats this November, we could possibly start thanking the Lord of goats. I dont include PSG in there because I really dont care about the CL.. we aint gonna win that unless we have the best of draws. Out of Utd and Spurs, I just want us to beat Mourinho once... that could do a world of wonders to the morale of the team. Spurs, I can live with a draw.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Boro (H) Sunderland (A) Spurs (H) United (A), Bournemouth (H), West Ham (A), Stoke (H) Everton (A) Man City (A) West Brom (H)

Next ten fixtures which takes us up to the end of the year

I think we need to be looking for seven wins from these games if we are serious about winning the titles.