User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: This Weekend's Fixtures (22/23 October).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    I prefer my version.
    You're just ahead of the curve.

It will be the accurate version soon enough.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maureen hasn't managed to distract the press hacks with his latest misdirection. They are on his case. When and in what form the crack-up comes will be interesting.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    I prefer my version.
    The thing is, it's not like he's been in charge of West Ham and Sunderland, it's Chelsea and Utd and he's spent plenty of money while he's there.

Also:

http://newsthump.com/2016/10/24/slap...ysical-comedy/

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    Maureen is such a sore loser. How nasty is that to go to the Chelsea manager and slate him for his actions on the touchline when he is enjoying a great victory and performance? That said, I still hate Chelsea so I have to go and disinfect my typing fingers.
    You know i don't just say this for effect, Mourinho is a sore loser and lashes out at other people because he has a personality disorder....it's the same personality disorder that Donald Trump has this is why he couldn't say anything self-depricating at his speech at the Al Smith dinner and why he wouldn't be able to concede the race if he loses. NPD types cannot admit fault or failing they are just psychologically unable to, this is why they deflect and become aggressive, unpleasant bullies who are toxic.

In Mourinho's case it explains the nonsense he came out with yesterday, claiming his side had played well....he couldn't blame the players because he wants to keep his job and knows he can't pan them in public so early on and he is clinically unable to blame himself so he talks about it like a freak occurrence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair I thought Utd looked really good up until Pedro scored.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Rooney was playing it would have been a different story. You can't expect to lose a player like that and carry the same weight onto the pitch. He's a huge player. The team has much less gravity when he's absent, they look lightweight.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If Rooney was playing it would have been a different story. You can't expect to lose a player like that and carry the same weight onto the pitch. He's a huge player. The team has much less gravity when he's absent, they look lightweight.
    I liked the fact that you even brought science into your fat jokes