User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting rid of Serge for 5mil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He always did do the simple things right which players like Ox, Theo, Ramsey and Wilshere don't do. Sometimes he played it too safe though and didn't have that little bit of guile or skill to create something the way the best wingers are capable of. Neither do the four I mentioned apart from Jack (occasionally) so maybe we should have done more to keep him around.

But we should be aiming higher anyway so it's not a big loss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    He always did do the simple things right which players like Ox, Theo, Ramsey and Wilshere don't do. Sometimes he played it too safe though and didn't have that little bit of guile or skill to create something the way the best wingers are capable of. Neither do the four I mentioned apart from Jack (occasionally) so maybe we should have done more to keep him around.

But we should be aiming higher anyway so it's not a big loss.
    We should have loaned Jack out for three months then got him back. Funny how he has stayed fit away from Arsenal? Unreal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    We should have loaned Jack out for three months then got him back. Funny how he has stayed fit away from Arsenal? Unreal.

Very annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Was serge's fault for staying fit and not getting injured. He was asking to be sold tbh
    [B]Check out my friends stand up Comedy channel :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 in 15 for weder Bremen in the league this season. Looks the real deal I still think we should a sold Ramsey and kept him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicks and chicks View Post
    7 in 15 for weder Bremen in the league this season. Looks the real deal I still think we should a sold Ramsey and kept him
    No, we should have paid 5 million to someone so that they couldve taken Ramsey. No one in their right mind will pay for that fool. Gnabry is a real miss though.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    No, we should have paid 5 million to someone so that they couldve taken Ramsey. No one in their right mind will pay for that fool. Gnabry is a real miss though.
    If Serge played and hit a run of form he woulda been dropped though either way he wasn't gonna make it. Selling a 20 year old German international for 5 million in an era when Patrick van anholt went for 14 mil is simply criminal in my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicks and chicks View Post
    If Serge played and hit a run of form he woulda been dropped though either way he wasn't gonna make it. Selling a 20 year old German international for 5 million in an era when Patrick van anholt went for 14 mil is simply criminal in my opinion
    He is not the only one though. Think about Campbell. He did not do much wrong to be sent back on loan.. when you compare him to the pile of poo that is Ramsey, then you understand that Wenger hasnt got a clue.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harsh.

On poo.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)