User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Window - Cold and Lonely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    If his solution is to revert back to a system that couldn't capitalise on the league title last year when Leicester City won, we have no chance this season. Going back to Giroud again... regardless of who we play and even now that we have Xhaka along with Ozil and Sanchez, Wenger still hasn't grasped the fact that Giroud's at his best when the getsun crossed in.
    I know, he won't change though, it's too late for that.

I stand by what I said the other week, we're going to be in a real battle with the Spuds & Man United for a top 4 finish, it's not going to be easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post

I stand by what I said the other week, we're going to be in a real battle with the Spuds & Man United for a top 4 finish, it's not going to be easy.
    I hope we dont get 4th place. The board needs a change in the status quo for that dinosaur to get sacked. I dont want 4th place finishes and the same BS every season.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    I hope we dont get 4th place. The board needs a change in the status quo for that dinosaur to get sacked. I dont want 4th place finishes and the same BS every season.
    Yep, I would happily take a season out of Europe if it meant Wenger was gone. I actually think we may properly challenge for the title with a new man in charge and no european football distractions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post

I actually had hope that he was coming to his senses. But going back to Giroud but playing the same tactics...it makes no sense. Hoping it's just a one off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicks and chicks View Post
    The issue was we never gave him a chance when his competition wasn't even performing well. Reminds me of the Bendter Carlos Vela situation.
    It is Wumger's fault, still he will come back if we make him the right offer.

Bundesliga has a lot of emerging young strikers, Timo Werner, Ousmane Dembele etc.. I wonder how long would it take before the PL clubs notice them.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    I hope we dont get 4th place. The board needs a change in the status quo for that dinosaur to get sacked. I don't want 4th place finishes and the same BS every season.
    If he can't win the league with the current team, he will never win the league again IMO. We have a very strong 25 man team, but the manager is clueless and refuse to get the best out of his players. He is too stubborn with the way he wants his team to play, disregarding the talents and diversity of the players that he has within the team.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    If he can't win the league with the current team, he will never win the league again IMO. We have a very strong 25 man team, but the manager is clueless and refuse to get the best out of his players. He is too stubborn with the way he wants his team to play, disregarding the talents and diversity of the players that he has within the team.
    Agree.

He can only get about 60 percent of this team where as a proper manager would get 100 percent and win the title with this lot. Our first 11 is as good as any other in the league and the back ups are more than competent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we will need to address the LB position very soon if not now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Cross (I know) today said we're not going to do any business in Jan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not arsed, Wenger won't be able to galvanise the squad regardless of the money spent.