User Tag List

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: CL round of 16 14 Feb 2017

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it, I'm finished with whatever this shit is. It's not football. It's something dark and evil. I'm saving my fucking soul by getting out now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Ramos is a little bitch
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Damn it, I'm finished with whatever this shit is. It's not football. It's something dark and evil. I'm saving my fucking soul by getting out now.
    Watch tennis you stupid bastard. It's pure one-on-one sport where cheating on the court is barely even possible, even if it was attempted. It will cleanse that dark layer of festering anger on your soul once you embrace it's beauty. Guys like Federer and Nadal are the polar opposites of the sub-cellular vermin like Ramos, Terry, Rooney and Martin Atkinson that pollute the football cesspit.

Did you ever watch True Detective season one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real are the best team in the world but their cheating and ref bias makes it very difficult to support them.

Ramos is filth and should be banned for at least 10 games.

I thought allegri wengered his team in the second half, he either instructed them to sit back and wait or he was too scared to attack, either way he didn't deliver yet again in a CL final.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Watch tennis you stupid bastard. It's pure one-on-one sport where cheating on the court is barely even possible, even if it was attempted. It will cleanse that dark layer of festering anger on your soul once you embrace it's beauty. Guys like Federer and Nadal are the polar opposites of the sub-cellular vermin like Ramos, Terry, Rooney and Martin Atkinson that pollute the football cesspit.

The sportsmanship and level of ability in tennis do really highlight how embarrassing it all is in football.