User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scezney really that good?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scezney really that good?

I haven't seen him make any outstanding saves, he doesn't really command the box on crosses, and hes let in a few goals he shouldn't have. Is he really the answer to our goalkeeping problems? Is he number 1 when Fabianski is back?

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think so. Shit defenders don't help his cause however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is his first season, and he's ridiculously young for a keeper. He's our number one from now one, heck even the great Bob Wilson said so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is another quincy,lupoli,denilson,diaby,walcott,senderos,nord veit,bendtner etc. He is a couple of massive cock-ups away next season after which it would be arbitrarily decided by wenger he is not ready --- he will then be shipped out on loan never to be heard of again then sold off to an obscure eastern european club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's good but our defence is the worst in 30 years of watching Arsenal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's by no means the finished article but he has that aura of confidence about him, he's a real character like all the great keepers are. Looking forward to seeing him next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what your saying but I think he's the best we've got and his defence certainly doesn't help him. I'd quite like to see us sign Brad Friedel for a year and let Chesney continue to develop as understudy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The goal yesterday going through is legs was a bit terrible though, and when was the last time he came for a cross. When we first saw him he was punching them to the halfway line. I think hes a number 2 and someone like Staklenburg or whatever should come in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He like many before him suffer from "Wengeritis" in that they use the first 11 as a developmental stage, which it shouldnt be, if he neds first team footie to develop then loan him to a championship club cos he isnt ready for the big stage. You cant just wander in completely inexperienced and play top level footie and champs league footie ffs, the same happened to Eastmond and he hasnt been seen since.

We have 2 levels of players now, he stars and the kids, sadly the kids tend to be back upto to the stars making our squad so ridiculously unbalanced its a joke, these kids are bought into he first team with such hype from the manager and the fans that when they unsurprisingly fail they get crucified as failures.

I dont think any other club in the wiorld does this but us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we'll either stick with him or Flappy as No. 1.

Flappy was showing more consistency - which is to be expected.

Mind you Jo Djo is another player - along with Szcesny - who seems to have been affected alarmingly by the disintegration of our defence as a team.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter