User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Sunderland 19.45 at home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.squawka.com/comparison-ma...al_duels_%#avg

Wonder how much we paid for our stats package? Fucking thing must be broken I guess.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Come on 'Boro
    We were helped out by a relegated team on the final day last year...

Although this would be something else if we scraped in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool won't let it slip. Not now that Gerrard has fucked off.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    If we were playing at Highbury the attendance records would be considered quite high (38,000 capacity)

But according to Zim despite this unprecedented low turnout, that fans aren't doing enough. That Wenger will spin it to make it appear normal (he'd do that even if there was only thirty people in the whole stadium).

For a club like Arsenal which is prime location for tourists buying up tickets, 20,000 people not turning up even for a nothing mid week clash shows something is wrong, and it shows that because it was a nothing game a considerable amount of people took the call to boycott.

Zim thinks the fans should be as frenzied as there were after the losses to west Brom and crystal palace, but name me any frenzied outpouring of anger from any club that has won four on the bounce.

Even if 4th place was still a possibility and as many people were no shows, Zim would still call it a poor showing.

Please someone take to the streets and start a fire, smash Windows, jump up and down on cars and tell people you won't put up with it anymore. Zim needs turmoil to sustain him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if Liverpool were going to slip it would have been last weekend.

Oh well, it would be good to go into the Cup Final on a good run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I think if Liverpool were going to slip it would have been last weekend.

Oh well, it would be good to go into the Cup Final on a good run.
    Despite the good run, I think it's really going to sting this lot not qualifying for the CL. It's what they've prided themselves on for years.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chickens and roost...mmm chicken.

Anyway, you let standards slip, eventually you fall below it. We can't rely on Satan forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Despite the good run, I think it's really going to sting this lot not qualifying for the CL. It's what they've prided themselves on for years.
    What, being thrashed by Barca and Bayern? At least we won't have to suffer that next year. Unless Wenger decides the step down to the worst cup ever invented is an opportunity to lower the standards even further.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I think even if Wenger signs a two year contract it's at best 50/50 that he avoids getting sacked before the end of it

Kroenke sure as hell does not care about us as a football club, but he will care about anything that has a detrimental effect on his share values.

Despite Wengers late recovery, it is the involuntary muscular jerking of a cadaver. The type of results we've seen this season are going to become more commonplace and more frequent.

In fact I'm quite happy to say that Wenger signing a new deal is the guarantee that his tenure ends in ignominy rather than the soapy tit wank he's been looking for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the Europa League effect though? I was reading that between 2005 and 2015, participating teams have finished, on average, 2.5 places below the prior season. We need a smart manager who can manage the squad with a proper rotation policy. Instead, we have Wenger. This coming season might result in a lot of damage being done that could then have a knock-on effect in terms of transfers, retaining players, sponsorship. So sure, Kroenke might get pissed if the money dips, but by allowing Wenger to stay on he might need to get used to reduced revenues for a while. And that will mean absolute zero fucking investment, we could stay in the hole for a good few seasons. On the other hand, it might cause the fucker to sell up and swarm to another harvest.
    Für eure Sicherheit