User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Arsenal v Sunderland 19.45 at home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Was it because of the boycott? I don’t go to many games but could have gone yesterday and chose not to because I was reminded of the boycott. If it weren’t for being on GW and NQ reminding me, I would have totally forgot and gone to the game. It’s good to see the word spread and we need more of this. Thanks to various social media outlets, blogs and platforms, it’s much easier to spread the word. When talks of boycotts were proposed before, there was always the fear that non regulars would take the place of regular attenders. That wasn’t the case yesterday and breaks that fear that any action is pointless. I think most people want to do something because nobody is happy with the way things are now,

The press are running stories of Emirates being half empty and thousands boycotting the game and I’d say we’ve got the message across. Even if Wenger tries to spin it as an odd day in the week to play a game, the general consensus is that this was a boycott. It’s caught the attention of the mainstream media and let’s hope it catches on with someone that has Kroenke’s ear. Credit to all those that got the word out and started it. Heard it from Le Grove and I’ve always wished Arseblog would use their platform to make a similar statement. Not too late to. As said, if it weren’t NQ mentioning it again on here, I’d have gone.
    I just decided earlier in the season that I wasn't going to give the Club any money other than my Silver membership. I also told my friends and family that I don't want any Arsenal merchandise bought for me.

I realise the membership was dead money, but I've kept it in case the situation improves some day.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    I just decided earlier in the season that I wasn't going to give the Club any money other than my Silver membership. I also told my friends and family that I don't want any Arsenal merchandise bought for me.

I realise the membership was dead money, but I've kept it in case the situation improves some day.
    That seems pretty sensible to me

I have never gone to more than a few games every season anyway. But this is the first season in almost 15 years that I haven't gone to watch at least one game.

The last game I went to see was January last year (FA cup game against Sunderland)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did go to a handful at the start of the season when we were playing quite well, but after Christmas it was very obvious where things were heading. Just isn't worth the time nor money if you're not getting the enjoyment out of it anymore. Plus other priorities have arised for myself personally so the club can most certainly take a back seat.

They can take my Silver money no problem, that's an investment for the future, but I can't imagine I'll be attending any games next season if we don't have a new manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of which....I expected to get on to silver years ago and still haven't!

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal showed a good game. Please, applaud them. In the summer they should change something in game
    Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game dragged on a bit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WengerTime