Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsenal v Sunderland 19.45 at home

Started the thread. Needed doing
    Are we winning this? Does it matter anyway?
    Will the fans stay away in protest.....? Suspense is killing me.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-0
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably win. Probably doesn't matter.
    Although, would rather go into the Cup Final on a good run of form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't we NOT start the thread. I thought this was a boycotted match?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope we win. Can't be having Moyes happy.

Arsenal: Cech, Holding, Mustafi, Monreal, Bellerin, Ramsey, Xhaka, Gibbs, Ozil, Alexis, Bif.

Alexis is an animal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logged in to check the score before I go to bed. Just realised this will be the first season since I moved to London in 1991 that I won't have attended an Arsenal match.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexis is on 23 league goals, 1 behind Lukaku. There is a real chance he can win the golden boot despite wenger's best efforts.

And to think some fucking pundits / journos had Mand/lallana in their team of the season ahead of him LOL clueless cunts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Logged in to check the score before I go to bed. Just realised this will be the first season since I moved to London in 1991 that I won't have attended an Arsenal match.
    Just goes to show, never give up, try, try until you succeed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Was it because of the boycott? I don’t go to many games but could have gone yesterday and chose not to because I was reminded of the boycott. If it weren’t for being on GW and NQ reminding me, I would have totally forgot and gone to the game. It’s good to see the word spread and we need more of this. Thanks to various social media outlets, blogs and platforms, it’s much easier to spread the word. When talks of boycotts were proposed before, there was always the fear that non regulars would take the place of regular attenders. That wasn’t the case yesterday and breaks that fear that any action is pointless. I think most people want to do something because nobody is happy with the way things are now,

The press are running stories of Emirates being half empty and thousands boycotting the game and I’d say we’ve got the message across. Even if Wenger tries to spin it as an odd day in the week to play a game, the general consensus is that this was a boycott. It’s caught the attention of the mainstream media and let’s hope it catches on with someone that has Kroenke’s ear. Credit to all those that got the word out and started it. Heard it from Le Grove and I’ve always wished Arseblog would use their platform to make a similar statement. Not too late to. As said, if it weren’t NQ mentioning it again on here, I’d have gone.