User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Usmanov bids £1 billion to takeover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I'd rather not have murderous, rapist gangsters in charge, thanks.
    No Trump is not making a bid for Arsenal
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Musical chairs. Usmanov can fuck off as well because he'd still keep Wenger in charge. If this were to happen it just buys Wenger more time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I'd rather not have murderous, rapist gangsters in charge, thanks.
    Usmanov's lot are not much better, tbf
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome if even the least it does is put a bit of spotlight on Kroenke regards the shambles at the club. can't see him selling until he's well and ready in his own good time or if he needs the capital.

saying that I cannot see any significant further natural growth of the club without real on pitch success, i.e. PL & CL titles or final appearances ....of which financial success is a natural consequence in the form of bigger prize money, bigger sponsorship deals, more merchandising etc off the back of a successful brand. as things stand we're reliant on silly PL sponsorship. there is no way we're closing that financial gap on the top tier european giants given our static performances/finishes over the last decade.
    Last edited by Maestro; 19-05-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Musical chairs. Usmanov can fuck off as well because he'd still keep Wenger in charge. If this were to happen it just buys Wenger more time.
    Yep, if Wenger's staying it doesn't matter who's taking over or how much the fans think is going to be dumped in for transfers - which I assume, is why anyone would favour this pig. Say he dumps a billion into transfers. Now Wenger has a billion quid. What a horrendous prospect.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yep, if Wenger's staying it doesn't matter who's taking over or how much the fans think is going to be dumped in for transfers - which I assume, is why anyone would favour this pig. Say he dumps a billion into transfers. Now Wenger has a billion quid. What a horrendous prospect.
    now that is one scary thought.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He`d be able to buy you off NQ. Then fill the club with 2 dozen Gervinho, Sanogo and Kallstrom look alikes.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite, even with unlimited funds I still think he wouldn't be able to replace Giroud, Walcott and Ramsey properly.

I'm praying Kroenke and Wenger bugger off, wishing thinking eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Quite, even with unlimited funds I still think he wouldn't be able to replace Giroud, Walcott and Ramsey properly.

I'm praying Kroenke and Wenger bugger off, wishing thinking eh?
    I can see the excuses already.

'You know when you're out of Europe, it's hard to attract top top top top qualiteee. Not even the Chinese clubs could convince a top striker like Mbappe to join their league.'

The one season we manage to get 19 goals from Theo, 16 from Giroud when neither have been regular starters along with 28 from Sanchez but still fuck things up. He somehow manages to rotate problems.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I'm not sure that's happening is it (as in I legitimately don't know)? There was that 'consultancy fee' thing but nowhere near the same kind of sum.
    No he doesn't get any direct cash but the ownership of the shares themselves are an asset