User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Reaction 2016/2017.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The environment was horrendous for the players? Good luck to them if they played for Real,Barca or Bayern. Their fans turn on players after one bad game.

Enough excuses Wenger - you failed. Failed in your own criteria for success. The fans criteria was never even to just finish in the top four, our criteria is to challenge for trophies. Please fuck off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For years he has failed to meet the realistic criteria set by fans; compete for major honours. Now he has failed to meet his own criteria.

But he just won't leave because he won't accept any responsibility. It is always someone else's fault.

This season it's our fault because we don't want to support the same dross every season. It's also other teams fault because they have checked out for the season and lost to Liverpool costing us his cherished position of being the third best loser.

Seriously it's other teams fault for not taking enough points off Liverpool.

How about if we had just bothered to take one point from them? Whose fault is that?

I'm fucking sick of the sight and the sound of Wenger. My first season in London in 26 year where I haven't gone to a single game.

I won't be back next season either.

Fuck this shit.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed, agreed, agreed... agreed, yes agree, yes, yes, agree, agreed.

#WengerOut #KroenkeOut #UsmanovIsFat
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuuuuuuck - how can this guy go on for so long without breathing? It's like sticking your head in a jet engine on full blast - fucking unbearable.

The silence when the video ended. Fucking bliss. I'm sitting here appreciating it. Beautiful, zero Moh, silence. Golden.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Fuuuuuuck - how can this guy go on for so long without breathing? It's like sticking your head in a jet engine on full blast - fucking unbearable.

The silence when the video ended. Fucking bliss. I'm sitting here appreciating it. Beautiful, zero Moh, silence. Golden.
    The man is insufferable, goes on and on without saying anything that makes any sense. He is the one character on AFTV that i simply cannot bear listening to.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is arrogance personified, nothing is ever his fault, giving credit to his players after this season is shameful, then palming that off onto the fans is simply embarrassing, the man has no shame!

Worst manager in football IMO, due to everything that comes with him, how anyone can't stand him being in charge I'll never know. He's a 2nd rate manager that thinks he's better than everyone else, he's concerned about the 1 point, what he should be concerned about is the 18 points behind Chelsea, sums him up though, a loser in every sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally after so many years of standing still we don't have that shitty caveat of CL football to paper over the cracks. This season is just as shit as the ones before it when we qualified. Nowhere to be seen in the title race and an embarrassment of epic proportions in Europe.

Wenger is joke, no contrition and no sign of accepting any responsibility. He's not even good enough to live up to his low standards anymore, so he should kindly do one and let someone relevant in the game have a go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an arrogant old goat, he has no shame.

He goes on about the 1 point difference between us and Liverpool but completely ignores the 18 points gap between ourselves and Chelsea. He is a loser and a fraud. At least shoe some humility and admit you failed and that you can no longer do it at the top.

It will be the same old shit until he leaves (at least two more years) and the club will stagnate and overcharge fans in the meantime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsenal fan TV, mo, what did you think of the game?

Mo: The koala (Phascolarctos cinereus, or, inaccurately, koala bear[a]) is an arboreal herbivorous marsupial native to Australia. It is the only extant representative of the family Phascolarctidae and its closest living relatives are the wombats. The koala is found in coastal areas of the mainland's eastern and southern regions, inhabiting Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and South Australia. It is easily recognisable by its stout, tailless body and large head with round, fluffy ears and large, spoon-shaped nose. The koala has a body length of 60–85*cm (24–33*in) and weighs 4–15*kg (9–33*lb). Pelage colour ranges from silver grey to chocolate brown. Koalas from the northern populations are typically smaller and lighter in colour than their counterparts further south. These populations possibly are separate subspecies, but this is disputed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed, agreed, agreed... agreed, yes agree, yes, yes, agree, agreed.

#WengerOut #KroenkeOut #UsmanovIsFat
    Spot on from this guy.

Maybe if we'd have been prepared for the season and not spanked by Liverpool in our opening game we'd have come 4th. So many errors made this season and he has the nerve to blame the fans. He comes out and says he loves the club but I think that's total rubbish. Maybe he's taken the fans out the equation when he says that. He can see how strained the relationship is between himself and the fans but walks into a press conference to lay the blame on us! Then he has the cheek to defend Stan Kroenke and say he's not at fault for the results. How messed up is that? He's always looked out for the Board's interest and not the fans.