0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season Reaction 2016/2017.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsene Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

"I was focused on my job. I am professional. I love this club enough to do my best every single day. One thing you cannot question is my love for this club. I've turned down every club in the world to stay here."

Fakeyank, NQ, Ozim. I put the blame squarely on you 3 for creating an environment where Wenger and his boys could not perform.

Out! ,Out!, Out!
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Arsene Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

"I was focused on my job. I am professional. I love this club enough to do my best every single day. One thing you cannot question is my love for this club. I've turned down every club in the world to stay here."

Fakeyank, NQ, Ozim. I put the blame squarely on you 3 for creating an environment where Wenger and his boys could not perform.

Out! ,Out!, Out!
    I have to take it on the chin, yes it was all down to me NQ and FY, it was all down to the hostile environment, the players and manager absolutely must be absolved of any responsibility, poor things have a hard life as it is.

So we miss out on the CL, who gives a toss, haven't enjoyed it for years anyway, hopefully the Europe League will be more enjoyable and we'll finally see the back of Wenger (and Kroenke). It's been a car crash season, the culmination of years of complacency, eventually it has to catch up with you and this year it finally has after many years when we scraped into the top 4.

Hoping for big changes in the summer but not holding my breath.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Blaming the fans for a run of eight defeats in eighteen games

Probably just as well he stayed away from doing a lap of honour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll judge it at the end of next Saturday

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although... 4 more points than last season.
    Progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys this complete moron of a man is now bascially blaming the fans aka us for missing out on the top 4:

On his reaction to a lack of Champions League football…
    I don’t know yet because we have not started the Champions League yet, but it’s very sad. For 20 years we were in it and it’s the first year that we will not be in it. It’s very strange because for 75 points, we are only one point short. Of course you can look everywhere for where we dropped these points, but since January it’s been a very difficult environment for different reasons. Some you know about, and that’s very difficult for a group of players to cope with that. There are some other reasons that we will talk about another day. Psychologically, the environment for this group of players was absolutely horrendous and I’m very proud of what they have done, the way they responded and finished the season.

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...zyZjSh4d3S9.99

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zero ownership or responsibility. Not even a hint of humility.

Just fuck off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post

No Kos or Gabs for the Final next week. This could the old goats final humiliation. I am going for 2-7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUDGED
    Für eure Sicherheit