Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Dembele seems like a little bitch tbh
    Made for them, then. Barca DNA.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just watching Wenger's press conference and it sounds to me as if Ox has already decided to leave, hardly a surprise. Wenger sounds desperate with his rhetoric about wanting to build the team around OX in the future and that OX has a duty to stay and whatnot because we have invested a lot of time in him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sold both Ox and Alexis before the window closes, they both clearly want out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wenger confirms Lemar deal is dead. Absolute SHOCKER! This is soooooooo unlucky. We've spent the whole summer chasing this player but wouldn't meet the asking price. How unlucky can you get?

And the great man also refuses to rule out the sale of Mustafi. That would be a great move. We need a CB so why not sell two?

Arsene Knows

Rumours of a 70 mill gypo bid for Alexis continue to circulate. I wonder if we'd let him go? I wonder if a bear shits in the wood?
    There are a lot of rumours flying around that Lemar will go to United, they have been linked with him on/off over the past few weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I was just watching Wenger's press conference and it sounds to me as if Ox has already decided to leave, hardly a surprise. Wenger sounds desperate with his rhetoric about wanting to build the team around OX in the future and that OX has a duty to stay and whatnot because we have invested a lot of time in him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sold both Ox and Alexis before the window closes, they both clearly want out.
    Watch Wenger closely during that press conference. It's obvious when he's lying. He's all smiles and smirks and his language falls apart when he's telling his tired old lies. But then watch him when he's speaking about other clubs, the smiles and smirks vanish and he starts speaking with clarity. In that interview he lied and obfuscated on Mustafi, Ox, Alexis and Lemar. But he was all the business when talking about Coutinho.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ox needs to save his career and just leave this club. Iwobi needs to do the same thing.

2 more seasons under Wenger will pretty much end whatever promise he has.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ideal or No Deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of rumours flying around that Lemar will go to United, they have been linked with him on/off over the past few weeks.
    Would love it if they signed him, would make Wenger look even more of a fraud than he already is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports from various sources saying Ox has rejected a 180k offer and is determined to get out of Arsenal to further his England career. Makes perfect sense, unfortunately. Even more unfortunate is the suggestion we're prepared to sell him to the chavs for as little as 25 mill. In this market he'll be instantly worth 60 mill when he signs a new contract. Wenger has done it again, ruined the progress of a young prospect and managed to cash out at the lowest valuation. That could be because the guy is the biggest dickhead in football.

Ox
    Gibbs
    Theo
    Wilshere
    Chambers
    Afobe
    Akpom
    and soon the Ramsey saga will start.

Wenger, you fucking legend.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    Ox needs to save his career and just leave this club. Iwobi needs to do the same thing.

2 more seasons under Wenger will pretty much end whatever promise he has.
    have to agree

seeing it now with Bellerin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure why people are moaning, we're in an ideal situation!