Page 144 of 263 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2627

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I've read some dumb things on here, but this...
    There's definitive proof.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/43029...arsenal-badge/

Case close, I'm afraid.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aurier to spuds for 23 mill.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Ox turns down 180k a week deal. He can do one
    You'd be happy for us to pay him £180k a week? It's not our money but it's not smart management. We've handled him and load of other young players wrong for a while now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon Ox could be very good under a decent manager who knows exactly how he wants to use him.

No point of him staying here if he's destined to be a utility man, if he's got any ambition he'll go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest rumour, Arsenal pretending to go for Van Dijk. Value of underbid has not been disclosed.

Just a few more days to go until the window closes. This Van Dijk pretence could take us over the line and if we can flog Gibbs, Ox and a couple more we'll actually be in lovely, lovely profit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Good pace, strength and the best crosser of the ball we have

For me his best position has always been on the right wing, can he cut inside yeah but Wenger is obsessed with putting square pegs in round holes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just imagine if the gypos really do bid 70 mill for Alexis. This could end up as our most successful transfer window ever.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Latest rumour, Arsenal pretending to go for Van Dijk. Value of underbid has not been disclosed.

Just a few more days to go until the window closes. This Van Dijk pretence could take us over the line and if we can flog Gibbs, Ox and a couple more we'll actually be in lovely, lovely profit.
    I think the problem with our defence is not the personnel it's the set up. Koscielny and Mustafi are good, Holding is still bit rough round the edges but is learning. Mertesacker is good to have for experience....would personally have got rid of Chambers and kept Skeletor who also plays well when he gets a run in the side. But I imagine that's more to do with the homegrown quotient.
    Having a weak as piss midfield won't solve our defensive problems even if we buy the best defenders in the world.

Ramsey, Xhaka are not strong enough and not quick enough to deal with a high press

Coquelin is a one trick pony who is not premier league quality and Elneny is a decent squad player but that's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    You'd be happy for us to pay him £180k a week? It's not our money but it's not smart management. We've handled him and load of other young players wrong for a while now.
    No, not happy. He can do one, but his situation highlights how badly the club is being run. Manager playing people out of position, and not addressing ongoing recurring issues. Arsenal is being run by fuckwits, its like the spuds have planted operatives in our club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Good pace, strength and the best crosser of the ball we have

For me his best position has always been on the right wing, can he cut inside yeah but Wenger is obsessed with putting square pegs in round holes.

It's easy to say what his best position is when you haven't seen him play in the middle for a long enough period.
    Last edited by Power n Glory; 25-08-2017 at 01:58 PM.