User Tag List

Page 199 of 263 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2627

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad the Lemar thing has died a death. I have mixed feelings about Alexis though. I expect he will go all out for the Club, but for some reason his passion and work ethic seems to be making him a pariah at our Club.

If he stays all that will happen is he will have had another year at the top of his form wasted.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Sky have just said we've pulled out of the 92 million pound deal.
    Now they aren't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to ornstein, Alexis thought it was all done and dusted and had informed his friends and family!!

He must be seething right now! Wonder if he will find the will to turn up to training and see that old fart!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sell the man

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    According to ornstein, Alexis thought it was all done and dusted and had informed his friends and family!!

He must be seething right now! Wonder if he will find the will to turn up to training and see that old fart!
    Between his reaction to this, Ramsey's instagram post above, Ozil's general shithouse attitude and Mustafi basically being told by Wenger that he doesn't rate him, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the next entire squad meet up with Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post

I think he will because he still needs a big final contract from a top team next season. It would hurt him to back off now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Between his reaction to this, Ramsey's instagram post above, Ozil's general shithouse attitude and Mustafi basically being told by Wenger that he doesn't rate him, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the next entire squad meet up with Wenger.
    Wenger will tell the press this is the best squad he has ever worked with and zee spirit and mentality is fantastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    We also have Chambers who was going then staying. And it looks like we'll be needing him too this season.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great window, made a profit, cut our salary bill, perfect really.

We now have a few players who don't really want to be at the club as well, this after getting thrashed by Liverpool, look forward to next summer when we lose our two top players and fail to replace them cos we have no money.

In Wenger we trust!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think he will because he still needs a big final contract from a top team next season. It would hurt him to back off now.
    I think he'll lack motivation, his body language showed he wasn't happy here. He's got the World cup so won't want to get injured for that and in Jan he can talk to other clubs who know of his qualities already. Don't think he'll be the same player personally and think it will affect squad harmony knowing we have players who don't want to be here.