User Tag List

Page 214 of 263 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2627

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beneath a manager? To talk directly to the fans?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMFG!

Poch is no good because he hasn't won anything. Therefore, he couldn't manage Arsenal, he couldn't challenge for a title (even though he did with a cheaper team). Because, of fucking course, we have a real challenger here. Don't we? Koeman the same. Hasn't won, hasn't challenged, he can't manage Arsenal.

BUT - top manager wouldn't come here because they'll go to the chavs and the gypos and Utd, because those clubs have a different business model and it's totally unreasonable for Arsenal to be expected to compete with them. EVEN THOUGH LEICESTER DID!

BUT, from time to time, teams like Leicester pop up. BUT ARSENAL DON'T FUCKING POP UP - DO THEY?

WTF?

You can't argue against this shit. It goes round and round, eating itself. All you can do when faced with a Wengerite is stare blankly, maybe make gurgling noises. It's impossible.
    Jesus

You're either drinking too much or not drinking enough.

Why on earth would you put yourself through it.

If I wanted to make myself angry I'd watch an episode of TOWIE and take in how those cunts have made Brentwoods reputation even lower than it was already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I could be the manager and doing a fantastic job and wouldn't go on Arsenal fan TV

Whilst I think it's a good forum for fans to vent, it should be beneath a manager to appear on such things

Plus all managers have soft ball questions thrown at them in the main. Was Mourinho really put up under direct media scrutiny and questioning for his childish attitude at Chelsea in the autumn of 2015?.
    I wasn't talking about AFTV, I was talking about facing the paying fans which would be totally reasonable considering this club would be nothing without them.

Yes the questions are soft, but to be fair Mourinho hasn't really done what Wenger has, he's consistently been successful and turned teams into top sides, this is a bit different this is years of failure, years of mistakes, years of the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They haven't made 10,000 substitutions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Brainwashed by Wenger, you'd think the club never existed before Wenger arrived.

Not being funny but he won 3 leagues and 7 FA Cups (3 in a time where it's been 2nd tier) and yes we played some amazing football and had some great players but he's been here for 20 years, on that basis it's not a great return. For 7 years it was great, for 13 it's been rubbish, that's 2/3 of his career here. In all that time not even a European trophy either. He's never reproduced those early days either, so you could question whether his success was in big part down to the leadership he inherited and his knowledge of the French market and nutrition back then.

Great managers remain great for most of their career, not for a fraction of it.
    But they aren't brainwashed by Wenger. He's not breaking into their homes and hypnotising them. They are CHOOSING to be this fucking ridiculous. Totally delusional.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See that Sanchez so pissed off threatens never to play for club again!!!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Erm on a YouTube broadcast with a cast made up of characters that are a cross between the muppet show and police academy yes.

It's for the birds. Managers should be judged on the performance they get from the team on the pitch. And if that performance is shit they should be answerable to their bosses, that that is contrary to what happens at Arsenal is not a good reason for Wenger to try to answer a question from Troopz

"You err say these words like blood and fam, I do not know what you mean by them"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Jesus

You're either drinking too much or not drinking enough.

Why on earth would you put yourself through it.

If I wanted to make myself angry I'd watch an episode of TOWIE and take in how those cunts have made Brentwoods reputation even lower than it was already
    Are you giving me advice on drinking? Have you drunk 10,000 bottles?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    I wasn't talking about AFTV, I was talking about facing the paying fans which would be totally reasonable considering this club would be nothing without them.

Yes the questions are soft, but to be fair Mourinho hasn't really done what Wenger has, he's consistently been successful and turned teams into top sides, this is a bit different this is years of failure, years of mistakes, years of the same.
    And Wenger at his worst did not do to the club what Mourinho did to Chelsea. If they weren't a billionaire club the shit he left them in two years ago would still be bothering them now and for the foreseeable future.

It's just a fact, you're not going to get a manager answering anything other than what's your favourite book from fans

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Are you giving me advice on drinking? Have you drunk 10,000 bottles?
    In what frame of time are we talking?