Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2627

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This fucking guy.
    The guy turns it into a business rather than a sport with his constant penny pinching and lack of desire to win whilst settling for being a 4th place loser.

Moreover he says they're here to entertain and yet our football is rubbish and totally bores most of the fans, he wouldn't know the meaning of entertainment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This fucking guy.
    Has it finally dawned on him that we're not in an 'ideal' situation and why it won't become a trend in football because we'll have to go through the same shit during the winter? We'll have a season of speculation and distractions. Fine work.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I think he knew he was bullshitting when he said that, still feels the need to Goebels his fuck ups

Like the young kid trying to impress the girl with his moves falls on his arse but totally meant to do it

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    But then who knows the guy is a mass of contradictions

He is the first one at the training ground and the last one to leave at night and yet the team seem negligently unprepared, what is he doing all day?

He is understood to regard his players as sons and refuses to be too disciplinarian with them, and yet there appears to be very little in the way of personal relationship especially if we take Ox at his word. Could it just be that as has been said of him many times he is just simply adverse to confrontation.

And that's before we get onto his quixotic approach to spending.

I do honestly wonder if we are getting past the point of someone who simply is stubborn and entrenched and need to ask if this guy is in full command of his faculties. After almost ten years of having had no checks and balances that would have given him an unhealthy dose of megalomania, but you wonder if something else is going on upstairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    But then who knows the guy is a mass of contradictions

He is the first one at the training ground and the last one to leave at night and yet the team seem negligently unprepared, what is he doing all day?

He is understood to regard his players as sons and refuses to be too disciplinarian with them, and yet there appears to be very little in the way of personal relationship especially if we take Ox at his word. Could it just be that as has been said of him many times he is just simply adverse to confrontation.

And that's before we get onto his quixotic approach to spending.

I do honestly wonder if we are getting past the point of someone who simply is stubborn and entrenched and need to ask if this guy is in full command of his faculties. After almost ten years of having had no checks and balances that would have given him an unhealthy dose of megalomania, but you wonder if something else is going on upstairs.
    What did Ox say?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    There is an interview for Liverpool where he talks up Jurgen Klopp and especially goes out of his way to mention the personal relationship he cultivates with his players. Possibly reading between the lines but seems like a dig at Wenger. Le Grove posted the video yesterday.

Wenger is very aloof an individual so it's not that surprising

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This fucking guy.
    Do you actually disagree with what he's saying?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    There is an interview for Liverpool where he talks up Jurgen Klopp and especially goes out of his way to mention the personal relationship he cultivates with his players. Possibly reading between the lines but seems like a dig at Wenger. Le Grove posted the video yesterday.

Wenger is very aloof an individual so it's not that surprising
    That's why I think Ox could be a success there. You can tell Klopp's players absolutely love playing for him and Ox is the kind of hard working guy who would easily buy into his philosophy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    What did Ox say?
    "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Do you actually disagree with what he's saying?
    The point is that everything is a deflection. It's not my fault I can't get my shit together and make a decision. It's the transfer window that conspires against me