User Tag List

Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251
Results 2,501 to 2,507 of 2507

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone wants to leave. Im not surprised its a monkey show at this club and Wenger is King Louie....totally obsessed with himself only

I want to leave too... Told Letters im not signing that contract.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Member Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's more Tiberius Cesar

Getting more debauched and detached from the real world as his power has corrupted him

Wouldn't be surprised to see the scabbingbof venereal disease around Wengers mouth and face before too long

His decision making is totally arbitrary and it's more a fact of he does it because he can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ozil's definitely leaving at the end of his contract. That's what he's been quietly and patiently waiting for. He hasn't signed a contract because he has no intention of signing one and this idea there are no takers is laughable. Ozil on a free in a fee months? Form an orderly queue and have a chequebook ready.

But none of that is the point.

Is Wenger setting up Wilshere to be Ozil's replacement? I have to admit, if they can pull a stunt like that I'll just applaud. Sometimes you just have to stand back and admire genius. It will be a WUMjob that can never be topped.

Alexis will be going too, of course. Out the door like Usain Bolt off the blocks. And Ramsey will be refusing to sign a contract by that stage too.

How long is Lacazette's contract? He'll be the next major guy to lose his pen.
    The Ozil to Man Utd rumours have been gaining momentum. It would be a real slap in the face for Arsene if Jose pulled that one off next summer for free. I've given up caring, it's obvious he and Sanchez are next out of the door, if they go to Man Utd and Man City then so be it, we aren't really rivals to either club anymore anyway, not until we sort out this sinking ship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    The Ozil to Man Utd rumours have been gaining momentum. It would be a real slap in the face for Arsene if Jose pulled that one off next summer for free. I've given up caring, it's obvious he and Sanchez are next out of the door, if they go to Man Utd and Man City then so be it, we aren't really rivals to either club anymore anyway, not until we sort out this sinking ship.
    The really sickening aspect of Ozil at Utd will be the fact he'll suddenly be heralded as a world beater.
    Wenger made me say this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was ozil ill at the weekend or suspended or something as he wasn't in the squad? ozil has no interest in signing a new contract while there is a chance he could get more elsewhere and challenge for the league.

the only thing we can do is not play him and therefore stop in going to the world cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Injured
    ​FREE HAT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal have opened talks with Aaron Ramsey and Danny Welbeck over new contracts.

The Gunners pair are entering the final 18 months of their existing deals, but are set for lucrative extensions. Ramsey is currently on 110,000 a week but he may get more than 150,000 a week.

Welbeck signed a 70,000-a-week deal in 2014 but his new contract will be worth over 100,000 a week.
    Let the stars disembark and then start chucking cash at the remaining passengers. If there's a bad decision to be made, Arsenal will find it and exploit it to the full.

Anyway, I thought it was "ideal" to let contracts run down, or was that more of Wenger's bullshit?
    Wenger made me say this