Page 254 of 263 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2627

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Usually he's asked the question in interviews. The Mata one he definitely was because we'd shown interest in him ourselves back in 2011

There's no excuse for Mourinhos behaviour, it's that of a narcassistic bully
    During the press conference Wenger was asked what he thought of the transfer and could have stopped at saying Mata is a fantastic player and he's surpised he's being sold. But Wenger decides to take another step and starts talking about 'respecting fairness' because Chelsea could have sold him last week before they had played Man Utd. Suggesting Chelsea have some sort of advantage and done something underhanded. Nobody asked him if he thought it was fair or if Chelsea had done something cynical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Mourinho is a cunt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, that will do for that.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    During the press conference Wenger was asked what he thought of the transfer and could have stopped at saying Mata is a fantastic player and he's surpised he's being sold. But Wenger decides to take another step and starts talking about 'respecting fairness' because Chelsea could have sold him last week before they had played Man Utd. Suggesting Chelsea have some sort of advantage and done something underhanded. Nobody asked him if he thought it was fair or if Chelsea had done something cynical.

He was asked about the transfer and gave his opinion on it

I don't see why he shouldn't express an opinion to avoid upsetting the Donald Trump of football management

The way Mourinho reacted to the inoccuous fear of failure comment that Wenger made shows what the guy is all about.

I don't know how accurate that article was about Mourinho going on about how he wanted to punch Wenger's face in. It certainly didn't seem beyond the realms of possibility that he would say that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    He was asked about the transfer and gave his opinion on it

I don't see why he shouldn't express an opinion to avoid upsetting the Donald Trump of football management

The way Mourinho reacted to the inoccuous fear of failure comment that Wenger made shows what the guy is all about.

I don't know how accurate that article was about Mourinho going on about how he wanted to punch Wenger's face in. It certainly didn't seem beyond the realms of possibility that he would say that.
    He’s free to express an opinion but it’s a bit rich to paint him as the victim. It’s the same thing as the ‘fear of failure’ comment. If you’re prepared to talk about the cunt then you can’t be surprised with the retaliation. Mind your business if you can’t deal with the response. I can’t stand people that throw rocks and then try to hide their hands. It’s cowardly.

The whole argument about Chelsea selling to Utd smacked of hypocrisy considering we sold RVP to Utd but he’s then talking as if Chelsea did something wrong and underhanded. His constant whining about other teams and elements is what annoys me most. Sort out your own house before talking.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    No I'm sorry, I get that you get fed up of the things Wenger comes out with in press conferences but Mourinhos reactions are clearly outrageous most of the time.

The fear of failure was to do with all the teams challenging for the title and how the managers of each side were eschewing the favourite tag.

And he was asked why he thought that was.

If Mourinho had come out with he should mind his own business when it comes to the transfer dealings of other clubs that's a reasonable response. Saying what he did in response to a perfectly ordinary response was ad hominem.

A lot of things Wenger says annoys me, and it's not about trying to paint him as a victim. It's painting Mourinho as what he is a scumbag. And whatever Wenger has said in press conferences, the response has been massively Inproportionate and in many ways just insulting and out of order.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Wenger I've lost a lot of respect for these past months, his attitude coupled with his willingness to contradict himself aggravates me and he seems intent on spoiling his legacy.

Mourinho is a cunt, he's always been a cunt and he's always going to be a cunt. Not because he's won things with sides we consider our rivals but because his attitude and behaviour towards people in general. The way he treated the doctor on his fitness team was outrageous, what he did to Tito Vilanova and refusing to apologise for it was outrageous, his personal invectives against countless other managers, absolute refusal to ever admit wrong doing on his part and the self destructive behaviour which means he never lasts at a club much more than three seasons exemplify that this guy is a cancer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever you feel about Mourinho is your opinion and not what I'm picking out. It's this idea that Wenger is being picked on and it's Mourinho that's obsessed with Wenger is what I disagree with.

Football aside, I can’t stand anyone with that sort of character. If you can't handle the consequences, keep your mouth shut. Wenger just needs to mind his own business if he can't handle the response. It comes back to throwing rocks and then hiding your hands.