User Tag List

Page 32 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was more effective when used as a sub. If he isn't content with that role he should be moved on.

I hope he stays because he is the type of quality we need to ensure we have depth.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever you do this summer, you can always rely on Liverpool to fuck it up further.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giroud isn't good enough to be a starting striker for a title challenging team. He probably isn't even good enough to be a starting striker in a top four team anymore. He's an okay option to have on the bench as a plan B but I couldn't care less if he leaves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've allegedly accepted a bid of 3 million for Ospin from Fenerbahce.

3 million let it not ever be said our negotiating team can't negotiate properly!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    He was more effective when used as a sub. If he isn't content with that role he should be moved on.

I hope he stays because he is the type of quality we need to ensure we have depth.
    Yeah I agree, I'd keep him as an impact sub but if he isn't happy with that, well off you fuck.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    We've allegedly accepted a bid of 3 million for Ospin from Fenerbahce.

3 million let it not ever be said our negotiating team can't negotiate properly!
    Ospina is terrible, frankly lucky to recoup the 3 million we spent on him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep Perez, sell Giroud.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Wenger doesn't like gambles.
    You say that, but you've obviously never been in the same poker school as him

Degenerate gambling fuck. Never knows to quit whilst he's ahead and always ends up making a loss

Insists on wearing those weird semi transparent coloured plastic hats and eating absurd amount of cashew nuts

Tries to put people off by Going into graphic detail about alleged conquests. I stopped playing with him a few years ago because he frankly disgusts me. Talking about negotiating the Sanchez deal from a cell phone whilst simultaneously dry humping some bronzed whore against a low wall on copacabana beach.

I don't need to hear that shit, especially not when he follows it up with that awful smirk of his.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once played blackjack at the same table as Mark Williams when he was the world snooker champion.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    I once played blackjack at the same table as Mark Williams when he was the world snooker champion.
    That's a truthful anecdote, there's no place for that here

The nearest thing to that I have. Is that Ray Parlours local (or preferred drinking establishment) is about a mile from my dads place....I used to go in there quite frequently with my mate on a Sunday afternoon and Ray was in there. I usually said hello to him (he doesn't know me, he just knows I support Arsenal as I came in one time with an Arsenal top on), once apologised for accidentally knocking a tablet he had propped up on the bar where he was watching football on....if he's there with his daughters I tended to stay away from him completely.

To be fair it was actually two seperate places, for a while he used to drink in Hollands bar in Shenfield and after it was done up he now drinks in place called the Rose on Chelmsford road.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 07-06-2017 at 07:58 PM.