User Tag List

Page 33 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Misery 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.
    Ok you've watched Wayne's World 2 again

I prefer that guy as Danny in Withnail and I personally
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 07-06-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to watch the annual pre season friendly with Barnet and stayed behind as Wenger was on his mobile in the centre circle. We waited so my mates nephew could get his autograph. He came over and signed it.

We were amongst the last to leave and by then the main gates were open so we walked out that way. When we did, the crowd outside the gate cheered. Naturally I reacted to the cheering by waving back appreciatively to the crowd.

I turned around to see Ray Parlour walking right behind us.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I had Boris Johnson walk past me about ten years ago - so before he became London Mayor

This was a chilly February evening on Tottenham Court Road, don't know where he was coming from (I assumed the spectator but that's south London based) wearing a silly red bobble hat and glares at me like "what are you looking at?"

Got on a bike which was chained up nearby. Prick

About ten years before that saw Martin Clunes (when he was still famous for men behaving badly) in Tandy - also Tottenham Court Road buying batteries

Spoke to Glenn Roeder when he was still West Ham manager setting up a savings account for his daughter at branch of Lloyds (recovering from his brain tumour so I asked him how he was, terrible manager but nice bloke)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw Woy at Gatwick outside WH Smith by the train station.

I thought he was really short.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Keep Perez, sell Giroud.
    Yeah that's what we should do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once got on the same bus as that tall Somalian guy (was once the tallest in the world) .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once sat next to Luis Boa Morte on the tube. He was playing for the Hammers then and wore training long johns. Didnt even know it was him till he stood up to wait for the doors to open.
    #Arsenallegend
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Somebody actually wasted their time putting that shit together?

Then I wasted a minute of my life watching it!!